Shutdowns

coastermitch

Well With Thorpe's Bad Reliability Levels (I think they are bad),Has Anyone Had Any Nightmare's Of Being Stuck on a broken Ride OR was anyone on on slammer the day it got stuck at 45 degrees OR Been on A Stealth RollbackMy Breakdown Experiance's At Thorpe:VortexWait : 15 MinsProblem : Floor Wouldn't RaiseX:\No Way OutWait : 10 MinsProblem : DunnoSamuraiWait : <Well We Got Another Go :mellow: >Problem : Wouldn't Lower

QuantumAbout 15 minutes when the lap bars wouldn't open. StealthHaven't been on it when these have happened mind you, we were only in the queue.Problem- 5 failed launches.Wait - 3 hours 30mins. Don't even ask!Problem - Stuck in brakes Wait - 15mins each time.Problem - Rollback (x2)Wait - 15 minutes each time. Problem - Heavy rainWait - 15 minutes.Problem - Absolutly no idea.Wait - 5 minutes.X:/Problem - Being built by Vekoma (x1000)Wait - 10 minutesProblem - Sick / Puke / Vomit clean upWait - 15 minutes. ColossusTrain stuck on lift hill, 30 minutes. (Twice)

Loggers Leap - Was in the station in a boat (so technically I wasnt actuallly stuck)Probs: Convayor got Jammed at the first hill.Wait: 10minsI am in-experienced with break downs - which is surprising seeing that every other machine seems to malfunction around me (especially lifts, hence detonator fear). Maybe rides love me.

Queued up for an hour on x:/wtf then suddenly the fir alarm went off and we had to be evacuated I was in the elevator part and all. We had to leave through the side of the building and got fast-passes for later so damn annoying....flase alrm too :mellow:Also got stuck on the lift hill of loggers for 10 mins and got stuck on the final brakes on x:/wtf.

Edited by haz