Shutdowns

coastermitch

Erm Samurai needs at least 15 people to run, under no circumstances would the ride be sent with less than this unless it was engineers ect.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you not understand. SAMURAI AT THORPE PARK DOES NOT OPERATE WITH LESS THAN 15 PEOPLE IN ONE RIDE CYCLE!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I once was on the first ride of the day and there was less then 15 people on it.(could Be over but I'm pretty sure it was less).I've been stuck for a while on Dragons fury, But we got a queue skipping pass to come back later. Do they do that at thorpe???

Wow, you really don't get it. Are you sure it was Samurai? Not Detonator or Vortex? Because it certainly wasn't Samurai.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it definatly was samurai, unless it swaped places while I was on it and failed to notice.unless u have 24/7 cctv on samurai conected to your t.v I suggest u listen and dont try and get all experticious on me. (if that word exists) lol. listen to other people look a few posts above. other people have been on with less that 15. I think it may also to do with running cost in ratio with people

No, listen to me. It wouldn;t have run wether it's the guys first f**king day or his last. And if you keep spamming on here, spamhead, it may be your last days on HERE.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I&#39;m not getting violent so dont try and be violent to me. how do you explain that this has happened me to me and other people. we arnt all lying so whats the explanation? you think we are all lying?

So far, I've been stuck on...X:/WTF - Once - EvacStealth - Twice - Failed Launch and Stuck in Final turnaroundN:I - Once - Block BrakesColossus - Twice - Main Brakes and LiftRush - Once - Wouldn't Stop Swinging..Zodiac - Once - Didn't RiseTidal Wave - Once - Lift Hill Detonator - Once - Either Fault or OperatorRumba Rapids - 3-4 - Stopped on Lift hill, Before Lift hill Loggers Leap - Once - In station. I think thats about it.. Not too sure. I'm kind of Ride-Breakdown prone..

So far, I've been stuck on...X:/WTF - Once - EvacStealth - Twice - Failed Launch and Stuck in Final turnaroundN:I - Once - Block BrakesColossus - Twice - Main Brakes and LiftRush - Once - Wouldn't Stop Swinging..Zodiac - Once - Didn't RiseTidal Wave - Once - Lift Hill Detonator - Once - Either Fault or OperatorRumba Rapids - 3-4 - Stopped on Lift hill, Before Lift hill Loggers Leap - Once - In station. I think thats about it.. Not too sure. I'm kind of Ride-Breakdown prone..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Someone is a bit of a jynx with rides at Thorpe ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch. The forces may have been urgh!

For Rush, It just stopped going higher, Claire said over the PA what was going on, and it took around 2-3 minutes to fully stop. It stopped rather quickly thanks to me being on my own. And for the Jynx.. Sucks that I work on rides at Thorpe then ;).. And its not just thorpe, its all parks. I've been stuck on Bounce - Oakwood, Tomb Blaster, Vampire, Bubbleworks, Dragons Fury - Chessie. Expedition Everest - AK, Valhalla - PPB, Pirates Adventure - DMP.. and a fair few more, So its not just thorpe I'm jynxed with :P