Shutdowns

coastermitch

been stuck on samurai when a ride host I no decided to pause it at the top in an awkward position for 10 mins only me and my mate were on it at this point

Erm Samurai needs at least 15 people to run, under no circumstances would the ride be sent with less than this unless it was engineers ect.

I have been on a Stealth rollback -- very funny :huh:Colossus I was stuck when the ride wouldn't leave the station took 20 minutesSlammer, I wasn't stuck on the ride but I was queueing when it had a problem :huh: Samurai, again a 20 minute wait because it wouldn't lower and then the restraints wouldn't go upAfter all of that, it still hasn't put me off going on those rides because they are still brilliant, just I went on them at the wrong timelike some people say, wrong place, wrong time

When its testing it doesn't matter as if it gets stuck no one will be on it to complain, tell the media, get into distress etc.. its obvious.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I no that but what I&#39;m saying is why dont they put dummies on to simulate people to actualy see what would happen in an actual guest situation. if they test it empty it may not come out with the same outcome. if u get what I&#39;m saying. not sure if I worded it properly :huh:

yeah I no that but what I&#39;m saying is why dont they put dummies on to simulate people to actualy see what would happen in an actual guest situation. if they test it empty it may not come out with the same outcome. if u get what I&#39;m saying. not sure if I worded it properly  :huh:

I&#39;m not sure why they dont, but thats why samurai does some random things like a random spin half way may well of been a windmill when its empty.

Does it really matter that much though?Let me think of another ride I've been stuck on... I don't think I've ever been stuck on a ride at Thorpe, apart from the once on Tidal Wave.What does happen to me alot though, is going into queues, and the ride breaking down then.I remember one day, when literally, 6 rides broke down in a row. It was soo frustrating.