Thorpe Park In The Media

azzap96

Yes I know, there is already a topic started about this and I can't seem to find it so I started this because on there Facebook page they announced that the show will start on Sunday May 2nd at 7:00pm on Watch. Here is there facebook page. It is a show with famous celeb's based at Thorpe, if anyone else know's what the show does or was on the show, please discuss here.

• 4 weeks later...

As Colossus cames back into the station, the picture is reversed. X:\ no way out is on the left and the ride turns to the right after the lift hill...!

Isn't that the store on the left? If you look just above the roof of the station you can see the lift hill streight ahead, so it is going the right way lolTook me a while to figgure that out though!

Isn't that the store on the left? If you look just above the roof of the station you can see the lift hill streight ahead, so it is going the right way lolTook me a while to figgure that out though!

No, On the left is X:\NWO and the Colossus workshop while the shop is on the right and the first drop goes towards the right as well which means that the editing crew have flipped for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...

Have seen them filming for this on 3 of my visits this season.

They have not been filming it this season. They filmed it, as Ricky said, last summer - at the end of the day and after the park had closed.Anything you saw would have been promotional material to advertise to show to guests.

I saw about 10 minutes of it yesterday, looked pretty good for a kiddies show. I thought the Detonator game was pretty good, especially for those with a fear of heights. Am I right that Jordan has been a regular visitor at Thorpe Park several times before?