You've Been Framed: TPM Appreciation Society

Tom

I think this thread is hilarious tbh, although I have noticed it's always the same people who post in here. Shame on other members for not utilising this topic, eh? ;)

But I do think a name change is in order, as it seems to be no longer about what a member is good at, more "OMG THIS PIC IS SO FUNNY". And there ain't nothing wrong with that!

I had suggested "Skype Named and Shamed" as a joke due to the amount of Skype pictures that pop up in here, but obviously not everything posted is from Skype!

But yeah, I was thinking something along those lines - needs to be somewhat funny so people realise it's meant to be a joke topic, and not something that should be taken seriously.

Oh cheers Peaj :lol:

That photo is just the pure definiton of drunk :') And yes, it was a magnificent faceplant. The more I look at the photo the more amazing it gets!

And despite the rather undignified position I am in, I must say my bum looks rather good there ;)