The Crash Pad

Confuzzled

Personally I see no need for the boat to transport you between hotel and park - the site is not big and better things can be used for the boat. Plus the boats used to transport you to the farm but stopped it due to the cost of running them and just relied on the CCR itself.

There is only a need for it, if by any chance that access to it requires to go out the grounds go all around the grounds to come back in, and I can't see that happening.

How do people get close enough to see the construction site? Just like with SW7 people can see the track pieces. How is this possible?

As for the photo if its just a picture of dirt moving then I don't see why anyone would want to steal it!

I'm sure it's people working at the park taking the picture for The Snoozebox. In the case of SW7 some website has got a helicopter and is taking pictures with that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just randomly entered a hypothetical overnight stay for four people some time in April and the rooms would then cost £295 per night. Split four ways that's £73.75 including two park entry tickets (why two if there's four of us?) and breakfast. Not terrible pricing, and a further £20 is knocked off when you go at off-peak times.

TPM Crash Pad Meet? :P