How Many Times Have You Been To Thorpe Park This Year

Emma1980

Question

Just wondering how many times you've been Thorpe Park this year so far... and your favourite ride!

I've been 8 times since May been trying to go at least once/twice a month as its "me" time since having a baby last year, and being back to work and my daughter in nursery I take the opportunity to book a day's holiday and leave my daughter at nursery and then come to Thorpe Park for the day! Its my hobby I guess ha ha ha !

I decided I should really get an AP (as I was finding it difficult to find the 2 for 1 all the time!)so I did with my 18,000 nectar points I'd had saved so am going even more since having this last month!

My favourite ride still has to be stealth even though Swarm and Saw are a close second/third I still love the rush that Stealth gives you!

After next Thursday, the nextime I will go will probably be for FN!

17 answers to this question

I went five times this year :) once to fright nights :P and the rest fairly moderate queues except one time everything was walk on :) I am getting an annual pass next year so I hope to go a fair few times maybe 1ce a month?? I dunno I will definately visit sunscream and fright nights next year! Hopefully there will be an annual pass day and ERT next year! Seing as an annual pass is £150 if I go about 8 times I'm saving like £170 so that will be cool!