New Pathway By Stealth?

Confuzzled

Question

16 answers to this question

- There is no way enough room for a new ride and accompanying queue there. The area is very small and rather peaceful.

- It is by no means concrete there will be a new ride for 2013.

- The Sunken Gardens area is basically a walkway in a circular-ish shape these days. I really don't think it would be suitable for a FN attraction as it wouldn't cope when busy. I guess anything is possible however.

A shame if they're going to corner off the area permanmently. It's a really nice area, though I've heard the quietness can be abused; again a shame. The area's days are likely numbered anyway; would prefer it of it's open as long and as much as possible...

EDIT: I have some pictures which I will post this evening. :)

Was this where that Fright Night maze was a few years ago.

The one which was based around the Thorpe Park Graveyard or something like that. It had a few old Thorpe farm signs amongst other things. I can't remember it that well but I don't remember it being that good.

There's a piece metal under the pathway by the queline to stop the cable hurting anyone, I had a look yesterday because I was curious myself as to why you could walk under that section. I'd assume they'll probably install one over the the whole launch in the closed season.

The whole Stealth plaza is really overdue some developments really imo. The area looks quite bare compared to the rest of the park. I think if they build this second link to THE SWARM island it'll probably make the area look a bit more lively.

There's a piece metal under the pathway by the queline to stop the cable hurting anyone, I had a look yesterday because I was curious myself as to why you could walk under that section. I'd assume they'll probably install one over the the whole launch in the closed season.

The metal is like a thin sheet. If a thick metal cable that is capable of launching a projectile that weighs a few tonnes quickly to 80mph snaps, I wouldn't trust that sheet to protect me! :P

Its been like that since Ritas cable snapped.... even though you walk straight past the launch track in the queue and then queue under it.

Have they not made any changes then, unlike rita which has a temporary tunnel and cannot queue under launch track, until they make a permenant structure this winter?

They don't really need to do anything desperately until 2015, when they're planning (I hope) to connect it between Swarm and whatever the next island is gonna be called...

Sunken Gardens is a bit weird really... It's so small nowadays and I half expect it to be completely gone in a few years... Just cos that's how Thorpe rolls with greenery...

Confuzzled - your doing my head in with these STUPID and POINTLESS topics and post's... if you look on the park map it clearly says "SUNKEN GARDEN" do some research before posting silly things....

The whole point of this topic was that confuzzled didnt know what was there so how can the put it in the sunken gardens?? Also after looking at the map it doesnt really show how to get into the sunken gardens, just that is is there.

Confuzzled - your doing my head in with these STUPID and POINTLESS topics and post's... if you look on the park map it clearly says "SUNKEN GARDEN" do some research before posting silly things....

I only really started going to thorpe when THE SWARM was being built and there was a giant fence there with NEW ROLLER COASTER COMING

Posted Image

Plus as c1hrisin says; You cant actually see the pathway properly on the map.

So before you try and criticise me hazzer, look at it from my prospective and get your facts right.

EDIT: CHANGED PROBABLY TO PROPERLY