Fright Night Meet + Experiment 10 Tour - Saturday 20th October

Marc

The places for the tour have now all gone, if you are on the list and cant make it please let me know so we can free up the place for somone else :)

If you didnt make the tour your still more than welcome to join us around the park :)

We've been asked about The Passing and time slots, I'm wondering if its worth us booking this in advance in one go to make sure we all get the same slot..?

The places for the tour have now all gone, if you are on the list and cant make it please let me know so we can free up the place for somone else :)

If you didnt make the tour your still more than welcome to join us around the park :)

We've been asked about The Passing and time slots, I'm wondering if its worth us booking this in advance in one go to make sure we all get the same slot..?

I would assume so, wouldn't want to get split from the group!

Sure thing, it makes sense, will be easier and means we won't have to try and get hold of each other to try and find out where everyone is etc if we had to go seperate and got split up. Although if what Marc said about the poor throughput and hour long queue is true (along with the reviews I have read about it not seeming *that* great), I may give it a miss and just do some rides instead, we shall see, just not sure I can justify paying for a maze, queueing for an hour only to find its just Hellgate with a bag you can see through :ph34r: But yeah, those that are doing it book in one go if possible :P

If there is space that is fine :)

Remember guys we are meeting at 1PM at the Stealth sitting rocks, for the tour we will be at Experiment 10 at 2:30 prompt.

Please remember thorpe park have requested NO cameras in the maze, abuse of this rule will not be tolerated.

For those unable to join us we will be launching a new feature - TPM LIVE - Keep upto date with images right from the meet here: http://thorpeparkmania.co.uk/page/live