Fright Night Meet + Experiment 10 Tour - Saturday 20th October

Marc

Its that time of the year once again and we will be holding our annual Fright Night meetup!

The meet will be on Saturday 20th October and we plan to meet at 1PM at Stealth sitting rocks as usual :)

The meetup will include a behind the scenes tour of Experiment 10, which returns with a twist this year! The tour will be at 2:30pm and once the tour concludes we will be at the front of the queue for when the maze opens at 3PM!

Please note that numbers for the tour are strictly limited to 20 people and will be on a first come first served allocation and you will be required to PM me to confirm your attendance, the first 20 will be able to take part on the tour and join us at the front of the queue.

Please note cameras will not be permitted on the tour and breaking this rule could spoil future exclusives from the park.

Date: Saturday 20th

Time: 1PM

Where: Stealth Sitting rocks

PLEASE NOTE: Places for the tour of Experiment 10 are now gone.

If you are on the list and not able to make the tour for any reason, please do let me know so we can free up the space for someone else.

Attending meet + Tour (Limited to 20!)

Marc

Ian

Sarah

TPKabz

James

Christian

Ryan

Jonny Skidmore

Maxy

Austyn

Kieran

Mer

Luke

Smartguy

c1hrisin

Jackstevens

Peaj

Kenny

What will be happening with The Passing? The time slots could end up being an issue, as people would end up booking different times, splitting them up from the rest of the group.

I guess we can all book at the same time to try all be as close as possible.

Will the tour have actors in it?

No, it will be a lights on tour so no actors / effects on :)

The first 10 places are already gone, so make sure you let me know as soon as possible if you wish to come along!

I will be at work so unable to attend, shame as I like a bit of behind the scenes action.

As a non attendee it doesn't affect me, but may I suggest the places when limited in the extreme like this be given to repeat meet peeps / frequently active posters, rather than first timers who may join for this perk never to be seen again? Just seems fairer to me. Sorry for sticking my beak in, as you were.

I will be at work so unable to attend, shame as I like a bit of behind the scenes action.

As a non attendee it doesn't affect me, but may I suggest the places when limited in the extreme like this be given to repeat meet peeps / frequently active posters, rather than first timers who may join for this perk never to be seen again? Just seems fairer to me. Sorry for sticking my beak in, as you were.

No need to apologise - this makes perfect sense to me!

Just a question am I a 'Repeat meet peeps / frequently active posters' Cos I dont want to be a scrape if I put my name down

Yay a meet - been on here regularly wondering if one was going to happen and here it is (and thankfully on my only free weekend in October)

I have PMd - just hoping I got in on time as I see there's only 3 places left.....Thanks to those who pointed me in the right direction this evening so I can get my foot in. Can't wait to see you all regardless ^_^