Your Plans for 2013

Alton Towers open day. Been a while since I last rode on Nemesis and Oblivion.

Europa Park in May, a bit of Woodan and Blue Fire :wub:

Denmark immediately after, blah blah 31 credits, it's all about Tornado, Daemonen and Piraten

Hopefully a trip to Walygator Parc for Monster, if the park is even still open mainly because I have fear that Monster will head off to Asia instead of staying in Europe. Might visit Chessington and Thorpe on the odd occasion as well. ^_^

STOP FORGETTING LYNET :angry2:

*Falken. ;)

Piraten's an Intamin I definitely do want to ride sometime. No gimmick's, no silly restraints, just looks like a good, fun ride.

Hopefully sometime I'll be getting to Liseberg in the next few years; Balder, Kanonen and Project Helix. :wub:

Do you even have a job? I'd personally be very interested to know what kind of job pays so well and is so generous with time off. :lol:

I am a teacher. And regarding pay, the trip to the USA next summer will cost about the same as my Florida trip did in 2010. I haven't had such a big holiday since then, I will be away for 2 weeks and it's a road trip. I am currently saving for it quite heavily.

Europa-Park I tend to go twice a year at a minumum anyway and you'd be suprised how little it can cost to go when you drive and share the car.

:)

My 2013

Regular parks

Blackpool Pleasure Beach (Home Park) (Season pass)

Thorpe Park

Lightwater Valley

Alton Towers

Chessington

Uk Parks that I would like to go/haven't been before:

Oakwood

Drayton Manor

Fantasy Island (Not been for years)

Foreign Parks

Disneyland Paris (Done Jan 2013)
Port Aventura (September)
Warner Bros Madrid (Maybe)
Parque de Attractions Madrid (Maybe)

Righteo:

Towers (probably a lot, particularly if sanctuary is definitely open at beginning of year)

Thorpe once or twice, depending.

Chessie at least once, zufari <3.

Drayton Manor. Has to be done.

Hopefully Oakwood again (fireworks and 10pm closes are perfect - can get up and leave to go there at 11am and still have a good 7hrs ride time!)

Lightwater valley, always go.

Disney Parks in Orlando

Universal (first time, win).

Hopefully Europa Park.

Slim chance of PA

Busy year for me with parks outside of UK for once.

Updated list! Month Order!

February - I would like to go Half Term if anyone is going!

March - Towers opening!

April - Towers & the big south, Thorpe & Chessington (maybe Legoland!)

May - I might actually be going aboard for the first time! With college to Estonia for work experience! Exciting

June - Towers again (SW7 most likely open by then ;))

July - Usual Towers summer visit, odd days out

August - *unknown*

September - Blackpool is the pipeline around about this time, I would love to go!

October - Scarefest! Fright nights!

November - (Park closes boo :( ) Fireworks is possible but we'll see what happens

December - Another year over!

Depending on others I shall hope to get to parks I haven't been too yet, top of the list is Chessington.

Blackpool is another I would love to go too, maybe more than just going for the amusement park, as I haven't seen in beach in forever!

Of course I'll be back at Alton this year, trying to beat last years times I went & finally getting to Scarefest as well as experiencing Fright Nights & another trip to Thorpe. ^_^