Your Plans for 2013

Parque Warner I enjoy more than PortAventura. It's a cracking place, even if it's been lacking investment. Some really great coasters - the closest park in Europe to being in Orlando. Has a totally different feel to the 'charm' of say Europa-Park, Phantasialand, Efteling etc. which makes it quite a different kind of park from the usual things I look for. It also has some dark rides, which is more than can be said for PA. For me, the best park in Spain. Parque de Attraciones is pretty much entirely forgettable!

:)

So far I've got:

Alton towers - 18th Feb, opening day and then whenever!

Thorpe Park - 14th March, then regular weekends

Chessie - AP Weekend and then when I feel up for it

Drayton Manor - Probably once or twice

BPB - Trying to plan 2 trips up there

Fantasy Island - Going to have a day there

PortAventura - Got a week booked in June and will then probably go for a Noches Blancas weekend if they run one!

• 2 months later...

Well I have been to Thorpe and Chessington with the forum which was awesome, now I have my exams euurrgh! then I am going to a birthday meet hopefully 4 JamesC, then after this hopefully, Alton towers live, and the MOS meet and I might be going to Gardaland fingers crossed :D

Here's the themepark I hope to visit this year

Thorpe park

Thorpe park MOS

Thorpe Park fright Night

Alton Towers

London Dungeons and Madame Tussaud's (do they count?)

Tivoli World (which is near where I go on holiday every year (not a great place))

At least one place new or that I haven't been to for while. Either Oakwood, Drayton or Paultons. However I can't see this happening.

compared to what I normally do, a big year planned lol...

Thorpe Park

Alton Towers

Chessington

Legoland

Alton Towers... Again

Oakwood (Never Been)

Flamingoland (Never Been)
Drayton Manor

and whatever October half term events I can get to (hopefully Chessington, Thorpe & Alton)

People think I'm sad with the amount I got planned, and then I look through this thread at what some of you are doing! :P

Well I was booked to be going to PortAventura on my holiday to Spain for a week this year. But it was booked by family who would rather go when it's cheaper abroad in term time instead of when it suits everyone... Which always causes trouble, and did again this time as I have exams on when I'm meant to be in Spain. So I can't go... But we're going to sort something out for later in the year around September / October time for another European trip to somewhere... Hurrah..! & boo! :wacko:

And now for me Alton Towers has dropped from a 'Probably' to a 'Probably Not' and Drayton Manor has risen from a 'Maybe' to a 'Probably'.

Well, at least I'm breaking free from The Merlin Machine...

And in the space of just over a week, plans have changed again, with Alton Towers now confirmed in August, and maybe a Scarefest trip on the cards!

Drayton next month is probable, and a trip to Legoland is on the cards over Summer, along with a couple of fairs and such. May not seem much, but at least it's an expansions away from Thorpe and Chessie. Hoping Flamingo Land and/or LWV to be on the cards for next year too. :)

Well the plans I really have is to go to Thorpe as much as I can (will be able to go loads after exams as I have my MAP and I don't have to go to school) also I plan to go to a lot of TPM meets, hopefully going to AT at the start of summer holidays or near the end (need to see about staying at my cousins). I'm more than likely going to Ireland for about 2 weeks in August (means that I miss results day :( but I will get them posted to my house). That's really all I can think if ATM, but I will keep you all updated when I can.