Thorpe Park Open Season Trip 2013

AJ

I'm not sure if I will be able to go but will I need to buy a fasttrack or is there no point ?

Even though there will probably be no point, if the group are going on a ride which has 10/20 minuteswait and you want to go off on a big ride instead because you don't like it you may want to buy fastrack so you can get on something like stealth instead of vortex lets say! I don't think it will be necessary but just suggesting

I hope I can make it down there, still unconfirmed though, does age matter at the meet? P.S if I do come I might be bringing a friend along- I will confirm with you soon whats happening Peaj :)

the only thing that might be preventing me from going is the fact I live in Cardiff which Google tells me is 138 miles away so I'm not sure. mum says now I'm 16 I can do more independent things but I'm not sure if a 3 hour train or bus journey would fit in that bill, my friend does that to meet his father in central london so you never know.

• 2 weeks later...

I am officially a possibility for this - kudos to Peaj for his organising skills and behind the scenes numbers-drumming-up, btw! :D

In short - my gf doesn't do theme parks really, and I tend to only see her at weekends as she's in Pompey, I'm in Farnborough - so it's a case of getting the OK for it, ha! :ph34r:

There usually is - tomorrow morning I will put a poll up to see what people want to go eat after the park.

Edit: Poll is now open. Choices include the venues that are the most popular after a day at Thorpe Park. Please vote away so we can continue the fun after the park shuts. Poll closes on Monday so I can book up tables if need be. Cheers guys.

Edited by Peaj
Poll Opens