Thorpe Park Open Season Trip 2013

AJ

Loved today seeing peaj and sidders get soaked twice, and everything, can't wait for the next meet, plus I got a free thorpe park ticket because all the roller coaster s closed at 3pm abit annoying, oh well managed to get on stealth and the swarm backwards and had a great time on the detonator marathon, had a great day can't wait to see you all again :D

Looking forward to hearing more about this meet (and I hope Han remembered to do what I asked her to!) :D Gutted I missed out on this Tidal Wave malarky and Detty Marathon, I so would have been in on that! :P

And Dara I hope you're joking about your wallet! Is this a new curse of TPM? "For every chav that falls from the old Storm Surge...a member of TPM's wallet...would DISAPPEAR!" :lol:

Yeah bitchez, I'm back in the country B):D

And Dara I hope you're joking about your wallet! Is this a new curse of TPM? "For every chav that falls from the old Storm Surge...a member of TPM's wallet...would DISAPPEAR!" :lol:

Comparing Storm Surge to Hex, you're playing a dangerous game there! :P I didn't lose my wallet.

Good to see that people still managed to have a good day despite the cold weather. I was out yesterday for a short while and though "Glad I'm not there."

I loved the fact, Slammer was running perfectly, and Rush didn't even open, and Slammer was still slamming, and hour and twenty minutes after all the coasters closed because of the cold and then itself closed cos it got even colder. The old girl has got some life in her still :D

Brilliant meet yesterday and really looking forward to the next! Was great to meet some new people and speak more to others I'd met before. Tidal wave at zero degrees looked like a once in a life time experience that I slightly regret missing now :/ Still loggers in the cold was still pretty extreme and the detty marathon was great too. The spoon game was great too and I'm really proud to have won ;) Many thanks to Peaj for organising the day so well and to everyone for sticking together and making it a great day despite the cold!

Yep it was Ellie ^_^

And for those who didn't catch it - you can thank the spooning fun from the creator Ellie ;) Just a shame she couldn't make it to compete.

There is a slight delay with the trip report as I'm currently in business talks this week in setting up a new business and also with it being financial year end as well as you can imagine it is quite hectic at the moment so my prediction is that it will be released bit by bit over the Easter weekend with my current schedule. There are a lot of pictures to choose from and currently in process of choosing the right photos for the best story (there are many potential routes it can take with what has been taken!)

I know this is abit off topic but last year you celebrated Colossus' 10th birthday with an ERT and a birthday cake. This year is Nemesis inferno's 10th Birthday since it opened in 2003, so do you guys plan to do the same? cos I think it would be nice like when you did Colossus last year.