Cedar Creek

Which past Thorpe ride do you miss the most

It wasn't because of that student that it closed. I've been told by some of the maze directors they wanted to have all lionsgate mazes last frightnight but wanted to keep asylum one more year so it could have an 8th season which would then mean it and the freezer which it replaced both had 8 years. It was nothing to do with that student.

CCR and the farm! :( wish they were still there as I remember going to the farm when I was little and it was a great little place to take you away from the rides for a while. Wish it was still here :wub:

Apart from that, missing asylum already. I loved my first and only go in it and wished it was coming back for 2014!

I have to say Eclipse, though, I think it's more a Chessington ride

Do anyone know if Chessington had a Ferris wheel before they got Eclipse/Peeking Heights

I believe Peeking Heights was Chessingtons only ferris wheel as before that was installed that area contained Samurai before its Thorpe move. Trying to think back quite far as before Samurai you had Magic Carpet there.

I think a few others may agree with me on this one, but it has to be Slammer.

It was the best flat ride in the park especially when you’re rotating forwards and under and one of the most unique in the world, well it was one of only 2 in the world (then 1 after catapult closed).

But I as sad as it was for it to close, it makes sense why. Now they just need to physically remove the thing 😣

Slammer and Loggers (I say Loggers because I’d be surprised if it makes a splashback at this stage).   Slammer for its uniqueness and disorientation and Loggers because flumes are fab and that drop ❣️ Ah also WWH as mentioned by others - such a classic ride