Annual Pass Preview Night

Emma1980

Question

Should be heading down, got my ticket booked and got a friend who wants to come. Not 100% sure yet but if I bump into you guys on the evening I will say hi! I hope its not too busy as I want to go on the rides in the dark as well as the mazes and it will probably be the only fright night without 2 hour queues!

I asked thorpe on twitter about the preview event...

1. @deangarycox That's all good! :) Don't forget to get your #FrightNight ticket for just £5 with you Thorpe Annual Pass! :)

2. @THORPEPARK can I go to the preview event with my Thorpe Park annual pass... Got the tickets booked but don't want to refused entry, thanks!

3. @deangarycox Yes! You won't be refused entry! See you soon! :)

EDIT: and they have replied to me on the questions to thorpe park section saying it's open to thorpe season and annual pass holders as well :)

Ill be going, haven't met up with anyone on the forums before.. been more of a lurker :P Ill be there at 5:30 probably. Does anyone know if we need the £5 supplement as well as the eventbrite ticket and AP?

Can I Tag along with anyone going please!? :rolleyes::ph34r:

There's a big group of us going as far as I'm aware, no one will mind if you 'tag' along with any of us, it'll be nice to see some new faces! As far as I'm aware you don't need the £5 supplement and it's a free event. You will need your eventbrite ticket and AP though.

I probably won't get there till 6:30/7 so I might be a bit late, also SYNAW the park is being completely closed at 5pm so you'll be waiting around for like an hour for the whole park to open, but if you want I'll inbox you my number and I'll let you know where we are :)