Angry Birds Land

Marc

17 minutes ago, Cal said:

Original black hole soundtrack on Detonator and the pistons back 🤞

I doubt we'll see the pistons back though unfortunately as I imagine theres a technical reason why they were removed 

I wonder if they just broke and there was no budget to replace - maybe with the new way where Merlin seem happier to spend it’s possible.. I hope!

5 minutes ago, Marc said:

I wonder if they just broke and there was no budget to replace - maybe with the new way where Merlin seem happier to spend it’s possible.. I hope!

Very true, if they weren't essential and people didn't notice then I guess there was no reason for them to be replaced.

I was thinking it could be reliability related, back in the day I used to see Detonator have downtime on every visit pretty much, nowadays I never see it go down. Who knows!

I’d love it to be themed back to amity but the park will see this as a brilliant opportunity to create a brand new land. (Even though, Amity makes sense). I’m not sure what we are going to see, but if you group existing dobble into the mix, it maybe (I hope I’m proven wrong) just a bog standard area with not much theme. 

I think 4D cinema will be interesting what they show in there. As they’ve said the new area will still be for families, they could easily get a sponsor for the cinema. 

I spent Sunday walking through angry birds for last time (I heard rumors) and it is really run down and an embarrassment you have to walk through that entrance portal to get to stealth. There’s a lot of TLC which needs to be done, especially removing the horrible hoarding behind the basketball stand.

The parks relationship with themed lands is strange. They’ve said before they don’t really have themed lands and now the line is that they do but they just don’t call them by their names 😂

Hyperia could have a new themed land all the way back to Burger King but again I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 

6 minutes ago, Parm Pap said:

hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, down from the door no-one listened, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm

image.png.ba6047997f6c89e5cd34ea6eb7deba3d.png

Sorry, Theme Park Fanatic got there 22 days before you...

On 8/6/2023 at 11:29 PM, Theme Park Fanatic said:

There’s currently murmurings floating around that Angry Birds Land is its final season. Angry Birds Land has been an area at Thorpe Park since 2014. This IP has already lasted longer than anyone predicted.