Your Plans for 2015

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, whilst some have recently ticked chunks off their to do list, my trips have very much stagnated [like much of the uk parks]. However fear not, as I have created another Creaky video [however hopefully this one won't open the gateway to hell like the last one did]

by the way this is just a bit of fun

Oh and there is a fantastic dark ride called maus au chocolat next to that chair swing with the fountains that I've seen this week - up to the scale of Disney/ universal attractions. Thought it would be worthy of a mention ;)

Should be on the video more than Baron in my eyes ride that yesterday. Was Ok has a nice beginning section but is just an OK coaster :P

• 2 weeks later...

Things appear to be finally looking/creaking up

Aside from several trips to Lego & Chessie, I will be doing a two day trip to Thorpe this weekend with MOS on the Saturday and my first coaster lift hill walk which will be on the Swarm.

I will also be visiting Pleasurewood Hills next weekend for the first time (and possibly Great Yarmouth too)

Returning to Oakwood again inAugust, where I shall hopefully get to re-ride the beauty who I lost my (wooden coaster) virginity to Megafobia. There also be numerous other attractions I'll be seeing in Cardiff as well.

Plus! I will also be returning to Disneyland Paris in September where aside from the 'amazing' rides I got to experience on my first trip which were 'amazing' I shall hopefully finally get to experience Space Mountain which sounds 'amazing' not to mention the other rides I didn't do which are probably 'amazing'.

Will likely do several fright nights for October plus. Chessington Howl'Oween (finally) and maybe even Legoland fireworks. I probably won't do scarefest or Tulleys this year due to a heavily committing final year at university (on top of a big birthday in the family) but never say never.

'HOWEVER' One thing I'm very excited about is I will visiting The Efteling for the first time in November for two days which I can't wait to experience and I shall hopefully finally get to ride Baron :D

There could well be more trips on the way, but let's wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

Visited not one, not two but three brand new parks this weekend (giving a nice splash on to my cred list which probably went up by at least 30), Pleasure Wood Hills, Joyland & Great ayarmouth Pleasure Beach.

Pleasure wood Hills was my favourite park, but Yarmouty had my favourite ride, Roller Coaster which is a scenic railway style ride and runs fantastically (my first scenic ride too).

Joyland was really just done for the Fred's but isn't a bad tiny park (strong emphasis on the tiny).

Reports to follow soon. The only wooden coasters I have left to do now are Dreamland's Scenic (when it opens) & Gullivers Antelope (which is difficult to ride in that park as a childless adult) so I guess I've done all the UK woodies for now :o

• 1 month later...