Your Plans for 2015

So I've got Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach and Pleasurewood Hills next week.

Then Plopsaland, Bellewearde, Walibi Belgium, Phantasialand, Toverland, Efteling and Bobbejaanland in June/July.

Oakwood in August and Blackpool seems to be floating around as an idea too.

Disney now might be in September because why not.

4 days at Europa Park in October hopefully as well!

2015 will involve:

- Alton Towers (multiple times)

- Blackpool (2 or 3 times)

- Thorpe Park (twice)

- Chessington

- Legoland

- Europa-Park (3 times)

- Efteling

- Toverland

- Tilburg Kermis

- Dusseldorf Kermis

- Portaventura

- Magic Kingdom

- Hollywood Studios

- Animal Kingdom

- Epcot

- IOA

- Universal Studios Florida

- Busch Tampa

- Seaworld Orlando

- Funspot

- Carowinds

- Six Flags over Georgia

:)

Based on the footage used you've already been there! I mean you can clearly see footage of both you and Peaj at the park that's definitely not edited in any way :P

On the subject though, I've never been myself and since I doubt I'll be able to come with you in April I've planned with some friends to go in June! Just in time for the re-opening of Space Mountain! :D

Hears to hoping we both have a magical time! ;)

We're off to Disney Orlando on the 18th April for 2 weeks - booked up a good handful of rides on Fastpass+... any tips/must dos? By all accounts from sites I've looked at, it shouldn't be toooo busy, the 2nd week we are there is one of the 8 "best weeks" to visit. Also added on the three park ticket for Universal. I'm not an HP fan but my girlfriend is, even so I reckon I'll be seriously impressed with the park.

Been looking at the app for wait times - Seven Dwarves Mine Train seems to get up to 140 min wait time, but then it is new...

We've booked some restaurants too at Disney, Be My Guest, German Beerkeller, English pub (for the lolz) and the Sci-Fi Movie Drive In restaurant.

Needless to say - we can't wait for our trip. Dreamliner plane too!

• 3 weeks later...

Off to PortAventura in just under 3 weeks, this will not only be my first time there but also my first *hot* holiday! I'm gonna turn from Olaf colour to Sebastian colour really quick due to being naturally bright ginger! :P

Also on a non theme park related note, going to London Film and Comicon in July and meeting the famous Robert Englund!

It was a week ago today that saw a giant milestone reached with my first Disney park & park outside the UK and it was absolutely amazing!!!

Where I go from here this year I'm not sure. Drayton doesn't look like it's happening now although hopefully I'll be back at Disney September.

There's several other major parks I really want to get to but these no doubt won't be happening either.(the matt creek loophole)

And with Disney off the list of parks I need to do, here is the next park/s you may see me frantically going on about not going to [but wanting to visit]

Europa Park & Efteling

• 2 weeks later...

It was 3 weeks ago today that I started my voyage to the most happiest place in Europe (although it may actually be second after Europa), Disneyland Paris.

Doing a weekend trip at Towers in a few weeks plus My first ever lift hill walk then too (I'll let you guess which ride ;)) which I'm excited about.

Aside from numerous thorpe trips and another Lego & chessington trip, should hopefully be making it back to Oakwood in August (on the condition potential 'family holiday' plans don't tangle things).

Really tempted to do Efteling this year, but don't want to face it alone (Baron :wub:)

I also wanna do dreamland too

(Unofficial meet anyone?)

• 3 weeks later...