Chessington Empire Strikes Back Meet 16th April 2016

AJ

What Day/s can you attend Chessington?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What date/s can you attend Chessington?

• Saturday 2nd April 2016
    • Sunday 3rd April 2016
    • Saturday 16th April 2016
    • Sunday 17th April 2016
    • Saturday 23rd April 2016
    • Sunday 24th April 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EMPIRE!

Rules are simple. Each person has an "Empire" which is a ride name. You chose your empires name before the meet. You tell me this name (PM me on here or on FB the name of your chosen ride). You can tell other people what your empire is, but then you'll lose.

Aim of the game is to absorb everyone into your empire. Each hour, the list or rides will be read out. Adventurers, it is your mission to guess the name of other peoples empires. You guess correctly, they become part of your empire and your name. More people per empire, but less empires, until we have a winner. The leader of the final empire. 

For example. I am Nemesis. Bucky is Swarm. If I ask Bucky, "Hey bucks, are you Swarm" and he spits his coffee out at me in disgrace I guessed correctly, Bucky is part of empire Nemesis. Now if anyone were to ask Bucky if he's Swarm he would say no, he only answers yes to Nemesis now. 

No continual "are you this, are you this" etc. Disqualification can and will happen to cheaters. I will explain more on the day.

What rides can I chose? In the past, Peaj has only allowed operational rides. This year, to extend the list a little, SBNO rides can also be used. For example, Gwazi. Can be a ride of any type, flat, coaster, water, dark, just has to be real. And the whole name.  Please have a spare, as each ride can only be used by one person. 

There will be a few rides on the list I read out that aren't assigned to anyone. Good. That's the point. To throw you off :)

To help you get an idea of past years, the 3 winners have been:

2013: Peter Pan's Flight

2014: Wacky Worm

2015: Steeplechase

Hey, Adam, why do I want to play this game?

35_zps97c4cb63.jpg

For the flag.

12825175_1188703601139765_1159038856_n.j

No other reason.

So get your ride names in! EMPMIRE 2016 starts now! 

• 3 weeks later...

Why are the attending lists and awards not getting updated?

Awards is someone else who deals with that. List wise, there has been some major changes happening in my life right now so haven't had the time to confirm who is attending individual events :)