2020 Trip Plans

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Charlesberg said:

One of our flights got cancelled due to COVID-19, so we might rebook PortAventura for January.

Does anyone know if there are any compromises with going around that time (since it’s close to Christmas)? Like ride closures or restrictions?

Haven’t been to Port Av around that time, but I remember hearing some/all of the water rides aren’t open which given that time of year is understandable. There may winter attractions to compensate though.

Was supposed to be going to Helsinki July time as part of a park trip, but that’s finished now (Pun intended).

Might as we’ll rename this thread “2020 trip cancellations” with all going on.

My only 2020 trip plan left is Phantasialand in December. If the restrictions are still in place though and shows aren’t able to run, I might consider pushing it back to the following year. It also depends on when the annual passes are reactivated, as I have 3 months left to use on mine so wouldn’t want to have to pay for full price tickets

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, just to let everyone know I'm heading to THE ISLAND LIKE NO OTHER on Monday with my mate, we have paid full price of £39 each online to ensure the ongoing financial stability of our beloved MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS ❤️ We have even paid for our CAR PARKING up front too.

Bit gutted that Rush is currently dead, can't lie, but excited for my first Stealth fix of the year - will try not to break it.

12 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

Hi guys, just to let everyone know I'm heading to THE ISLAND LIKE NO OTHER on Monday with my mate, we have paid full price of £39 each online to ensure the ongoing financial stability of our beloved MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS ❤️ We have even paid for our CAR PARKING up front too.

Bit gutted that Rush is currently dead, can't lie, but excited for my first Stealth fix of the year - will try not to break it.

Don't forget to see the sights such as THE WORLDS ONLY REMAINING SKY SWAT or the log flume that DIANA princess of Wales rode thirty years ago. I hear there's the BRAND NEW FOR 2020 PRIPYAT EXPERIENCE next to DB's ghost train but there's been very few reviews of this new walkthrough so far.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, MattyMoo said:

If restrictions allow, we are 100% going back to Japan next year... we've got the savings, we had New York planned in March (non theme park related holiday obvs) - but we agree we want a BIG holiday now as soon as opportunity allows! Ahhhh, DisneySea ❤️

Head out to nagoya and get the legoland credit. Its a shipping port town. Also this thread clearly says 2020 plans not 2021 mate.

and don't forget to go to mount fuji to see the mountain go to fuji-q highland and get on do-dodonpa. Know you love a launch coaster as much as I!

Now that disneyland tokyo has a new beauty and the beast area I'd love to go back lol, and disneysea is stunning for sure. Florida was next on my list for a big trip, although 2021 looking less likely right now 😐

2 trips to thorpe park will have to do for 2020, more than I expected tbh so can't complain!