New for 2021 - Black Mirror Labyrinth

2 hours ago, JoshC. said:

It's an interesting premise, and with the "We value your privacy" tagline, it could suggest that throughout the experience you're 'tracked', or that things are a bit more interactive. Certainly a very Black Mirror type thing too.

Rather ironic, when Thorpe's Cookie consent policy is not GDPR compliant. In today's day and age you can't track a user until they have have specifically opted into cookies.

image.thumb.png.9d8fa6e2148fea7e139045b3f72f31bf.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't wait for sex education the experience xx    

If it were The Goblin King, Sarah, Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didimus I'd have been interested.

I love Black Mirror so intrigued to see what they do here, looking forward to it! 

Posted Images

On 4/11/2021 at 6:06 PM, JoshC. said:

[quote]

2. Your photo will be taken

For a while anyway #RIPDBGTsTwoPhotoPoints

In other news, if those roaming actors in silver clothes with pink wigs are anything to do with Black Mirror - please, please, please, I hope they aren't - that's absolutely laughable.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry not sorry for double posting but...  do we really think the park will be that much busier on Friday 21st if I was hypothetically going to visit then? 🤓 

No schools are off then of course and I'm sure MAPpers wouldn't dare take their kids out of school for the day just to get an exclusive pop badge or something.

36 minutes ago, MattyMoo said:

Sorry not sorry for double posting but...  do we really think the park will be that much busier on Friday 21st if I was hypothetically going to visit then? 🤓 

No schools are off then of course and I'm sure MAPpers wouldn't dare take their kids out of school for the day just to get an exclusive pop badge or something.

You - sorry, the hypothetical person who would go on opening day - should indeed be fine. It might be ever so slightly busier, but I can't see it being much busier than how any other weekday has been during the pandemic. 

I look forward to seeing your review. I'm just sad that Jart hasn't been about lately to give us more information.

Just now, JoshC. said:

You - sorry, the hypothetical person who would go on opening day - should indeed be fine. It might be ever so slightly busier, but I can't see it being much busier than how any other weekday has been during the pandemic. 

I look forward to seeing your review. I'm just sad that Jart hasn't been about lately to give us more information.

Indeed, we miss Jart muchly, but with speculation rife about a neW CoASteR coming to THORPE PARK RESORT after surveyors have been spotted in OLD TOWN maybe Jart will make a return?!