Park Music

humjosh

To put this into contrast, I would literally buy earplugs and put them in before every time I went into the Saw area. Either that or I would kill myself. It would seriously destroy the whole atmosphere and just annoy everyone. So please...No. I've said this before that the original Saw theme would be very good as ride music, but why do people keep trying to put in remixed versions? It's already good, changing to something like that would make it rather dreadful I'm afraid. And Dan, there is a good reason why Thorpe don't have any ride themes with lyrics :huh:.

Somehow lyrics just aren't as scary as some musics, I.e. - SAW's official theme. I think it would work really well as the ride's music, because it builds tension like Colossus', and I can't see anyone saying that Colossus' theme isn't tension building. Hopefully with the contract the franchise will let Thorpe have the film's theme for the ride. :huh:

I think it would be good to have the main Saw theme in all outside areas of the ride. But when you go into the inside of the building the experience starts really. I would love it if they used this ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Aw0gWQKxw ) theme for the inside queue with the bass really loud. The acctual copy of this music is far more bassy! I believe that track would create the right atmosphere for the inside corridors.Edit: Another track good to go with the saw theme on the outside queues would be this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-tdrV3WEA

I think it would be good to have the main Saw theme in all outside areas of the ride. But when you go into the inside of the building the experience starts really. I would love it if they used this ( http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Aw0gWQKxw ) theme for the inside queue with the bass really loud. The acctual copy of this music is far more bassy! I believe that track would create the right atmosphere for the inside corridors.Edit: Another track good to go with the saw theme on the outside queues would be this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-tdrV3WEA

First one sounds a bit bland, but the second one would work really well on the inside; along with the original theme around the outside of the station :huh:

Both are excellent and I suppose would work best in different areas around the ride.Thorpe Park would be missing out on a huge part of the theme if they didn't use the official Saw soundtrack though, it really is amazing!I'm just hoping they can get the audio right. It's a new part of the park so it should all be brand new and separate. Can't wait ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else miss Depth Charges old songs? :P Feeling Hot Hot Hot, Israelites, Sweets for my Sweet etc.

YES! YES! YES!These were the best songs ever for Depth Charge. I remember singing Sweets for my Sweet on a very rainy day while queuing for Depth Charge, one of the only times I've enjoyed queuing while singing to all those great tunes that were used.

They will probably read it and not care. It would be brilliant but they probably wouldn't put them back because they'd have to pay royaltys and they'd rather have a track stolen from Alton Towers and blah blah blah, whatever other reasons they'd come out with for not making old stuff good again, rather than concentrating on new stuff :P

• 4 weeks later...