Tidal Wave

Harry

and especially the usual 1hr queues for it will have to divert somewhere else !!!!!!!!!!!!! great :P

You sure like your exclamation (sp?) marks don't you! :P

Capital letters would be nice aswell, and Paul is right 1 hour queue split between 25/30 isn't much, I think Tidal Wave should be excused it doesn't break down that often, also today wouldn't have a big queue anyway since its horrible weather.

Having one ride down really won't affect the queues that much. Think, there are around 30 other attractions. 1 hour queue worth of people split between 30 attractions really isn't that bad.

But also remember most people will not necceserily like many of the rides and what happens most of the time is that that queue splits to the other water rides! ;) Great

Tidal Wave was down today. I went on Monday and saw a Original Source sign/logo and when I went today it was gone. I also saw a few OS signs in the station. I dont know if this is why its closed?

Perhaps the sponsorship has ended so they are removing or could there have been a row?

Ahh well with the ****** summer weather we're proberly going to be getting an awful lot of this year it proberly won't be as missed as much as it would be had it been a hot summer, or if the weather was like it was in easter. Saying that the weather could completely change to sun sun sun and it could open tomorrow.

Ahh well with the ****** summer weather we're proberly going to be getting an awful lot of this year it proberly won't be as missed as much as it would be had it been a hot summer, or if the weather was like it was in easter. Saying that the weather could completely change to sun sun sun and it could open tomorrow.

Why was it closed today? Any ideas?

I agree with you Iskander.We do need our sunshine back! ;)However, It is still humid and alot of people probably still want to ride Tidal Wave.Should be back in operation soon hopefully! ;)

Quick question: Why does the chute sometimes not have running water on it when the ride is in operation?What difference does it make to the ride when the water is running?

Not 100% sure but I think the water is meant to always be on when Tidal Wave is in operation.The only time I have seen Tidal Wave without water was directly after a breakdown.

That chute runs water for about half the season, and the other half it doesn't.

It is a shame as Tidal Wave ran all day on Saturday without one problem.I am sure Tidal Wave will be back in operation as soon as possible for the rest of the summer holidays! :P

We don't know that Tidal Wave has a problem though - it may be closed for essential work, even though the ride is running like clockwork.