Tidal Wave

Harry

Tee hee I got my friend to go on this ride with me. He was cursing me the whole way up and looked less than impressed safter the big wave had hit and we git off :)I hate when you leave the exit station though and can still get hit by the waves from the next people coming down :) I didn't realise until it was too late...

Tee hee I got my friend to go on this ride with me. He was cursing me the whole way up and looked less than impressed safter the big wave had hit and we git off :)I hate when you leave the exit station though and can still get hit by the waves from the next people coming down :) I didn't realise until it was too late...

Yer right out side the station exit, if the wind is right the wave can get you, even better with three boats in operation as the wave will get the boat coming back into the station again.

Yer right out side the station exit, if the wind is right the wave can get you, even better with three boats in operation as the wave will get the boat coming back into the station again.

Yes, this adds a lot to the ride experience for me, when you get a second soaking waiting to be off-loaded.

The front are fine its the back which is the problem, infact the back seem to come of worse in the inital splash as well. If its a hot day I'm more than happy to get wet the twice but it can be annoying if it aint that hot and youve just gone on for the hell of it :)

I completely know what you mean :D.

Does it take Thorpe to be absolutely jam packed for them to put it on 3 boats? Or is it just me :D Was just thinking I didn't even know all 3 boats could be put on at once, always thought it would be a good idea and that they would have done it if it was safe as at times, when I've qued ages for it in the summer, it's still not been on 3 boats! :)

I am surprised that Tidal Wave has not been on the 'Rides Currently Unavailable' list and has been behaving itself. :lol:

When I went to Thorpe last I saw two boats sitting next to each other at the top of the ride. Not sure what that was about.

Bloody good to! :lol: Would be terrible having Tidal down with the hot weather we've had lately

Although, THORPE PARK do have quite a few water rides. (Depth Charge, Rumba Rapids and Loggers Leap).But I can understand when Tidal Wave is available in the hot weather that people go on to get drenched!It makes me laugh when people I hear in the queue say 'I am dying from the heat' and yet they wear a poncho and say 'that was good but I am still hot'.I feel like slapping them and say Listen to Yourself! :D:D

Well they did get on the ride to get wet :lol: You would be pissed off though, you just got soaking from the rain and then the rides water would get you :D

You can't really complain about getting wet. If I was a member of staff on Tidal Wave, I would say 'You do know you were going to get drenched anyway right?' :D Plus, the water from Tidal Wave smells horrible! Unlike Loggers Leap and Dragon Falls which smell lovely! :D Don't know why, but especially Dragon Falls smell so nice unlike Tidal Wave! :D

Picture the scene, its a hot day all water rides are 60mins, you want to cool down by getting wet but you don't want to stand in the soak zone, stand on the bridge that links Tidal Wave's soak zone and the Fastrack booth, you get a really nice light spray of water from Tidal Wave its awesome :lol:.

Picture the scene, its a hot day all water rides are 60mins, you want to cool down by getting wet but you don't want to stand in the soak zone, stand on the bridge that links Tidal Wave's soak zone and the Fastrack booth, you get a really nice light spray of water from Tidal Wave its awesome :lol:.

Or, you could just go to the toilets and wet your face with cold water?! :D Or do the toilets have a 60 mins queue! :D So then, I would stick with your idea TimR! :D