Tidal Wave

Harry

• 1 month later...

Why can't they get the water back up and running... There is enough of it there! :lol:

I think it was due to the construction of Stealth that some underground works had to be shut off for the creation of Stealth.I know this is correct for the fire effect as the gas line had to be closed off.I am unsure whether something, along those lines, applied for the water effect as well.

I think it was due to the construction of Stealth that some underground works had to be shut off for the creation of Stealth.I know this is correct for the fire effect as the gas line had to be closed off.I am unsure whether something, along those lines, applied for the water effect as well.

Well there is enough water in the splash down area (obviously :) ) do you think there is a way of putting a pipe up from there to the feature as it wouldn't have to go that far...

• 2 months later...

I like it - Its not everywhere like Original Source was - it is Just this little bit as far as I'm aware! Apart from a barrel by the entrance the boxes on the truck its brilliant!

Are you having a laugh? That's possibly the worst thing they've ever done!... I can't get over how disgusting that is. Eughhhh. :unsure: