Tidal Wave

Harry

I think its a terrible idea to put up those shields, if people want to use the pistols to get riders (more) wet then they themselves should be able to get it back. Protecting them from the splash made by the boats is stupid. Perhaps we can lobby to get Thorpe to install water pistols that are mounted and aimed at the original pistol shooters... Fight fire with fire (or water with water).

TBH, I don't think the sheets are that bad, especially when you compare it to the crates of lemons and the cheaply painted over 'Extra Wet Soak Zone'. Seriously, the've already killed tidal wave, and I couldn't care less what they do to it next, whether it's a refurb or crappy looking plastic sheets. (Hang on...)

• 3 weeks later...

I went on it today and we got splashed 3 times!1 - when we were on it.2- when we were still on it but it had stopped outside the station building while another boat went down the drop and the splash got us more wet then it did when we splashed.3- we were walking out the exit and next thing we know we hear a sploosh sound and the wave hit uss!Amazing ride though!

I went on it today and we got splashed 3 times!1 - when we were on it.2- when we were still on it but it had stopped outside the station building while another boat went down the drop and the splash got us more wet then it did when we splashed.3- we were walking out the exit and next thing we know we hear a sploosh sound and the wave hit uss!Amazing ride though!

Tidal Wave is an amazing ride, I agree!It is the best obviously either when it is pelting with rain or baking hot! :(