Tidal Wave

Harry

Ahh ahh you forget Depth Charge^I won't be suprised if we see them on the other two water rides shortly!

Depth Charge! - You could run and get them! :) I don't approve of them on Loggers Leap or Tidal Wave as it ruins the ride to some extent.The only ride actually I would not mind water squirter thingys is Rumba Rapids as it already has water effects (at least when I went on it last it did. I know it has had some modifications! :( anyway...)You are moving fast and the odd bit of water aswell as effects and waves coming into the boat on Rumba Rapids might actually be good.But definately not on any other of the water rides. Especially Tidal Wave as the boat is moving slowly after already becoming drenched. So why pay money getting someone wet when they are already 'soaked to the bone'! :)

Well, I think it's a nice idea, remember on Loggers, guests are wet already too, okay not as wet, but I think it's a great interactive thing anyway. As far as the cost, if you don't want to pay, don't! People will pay and be up for a laugh, although I must say, I think it's rather sad the one ride that REALLY needs them on the bridge is Rumba. Hopefully we'll get some soon. A total, expensive re-theme of that is seriously needed, but hey, in the right topic!

Well, I think it's a nice idea, remember on Loggers, guests are wet already too, okay not as wet, but I think it's a great interactive thing anyway. As far as the cost, if you don't want to pay, don't! People will pay and be up for a laugh, although I must say, I think it's rather sad the one ride that REALLY needs them on the bridge is Rumba. Hopefully we'll get some soon. A total, expensive re-theme of that is seriously needed, but hey, in the right topic!

If on the bridge, that is where entrance and exit people enter and exit. Wouldn't you just end up blocking the entrance causing guests to moan saying they can't get through?By Pizza Hut is a good idea though.Personally, as we are on Tidal Wave topic!, Any water ride at THORPE PARK should not need water squrters to improve a guests day out!I agree it is the individuals choice to pay £1 for a bit of water!