Scorpion Express

Dan9

• 11 months later...
40 minutes ago, 08newmanb said:

When I went there, on March 29th, it ran on 3 laps, but unexpectedly, it ran for another lap, after slowing down! The staff really are experts at goofing off! XD

Scorpion Express is an unusual ride as the operator controls the speed of the train all the time rather than choosing a number of laps and so if they don't slow the ride down enough on re-entry to the station they have to send it round again!

18 hours ago, EpicSmatty said:

Scorpion Express is an unusual ride as the operator controls the speed of the train all the time rather than choosing a number of laps and so if they don't slow the ride down enough on re-entry to the station they have to send it round again!

Riiiiiiiiiight.

11 hours ago, 08newmanb said:

Riiiiiiiiiight.

When I used to operate it back in 2007/2008, I regularly had a recurring nightmare that I couldn't stop the train in the right place and it just went round and round forever.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, EpicSmatty said:

Genuinely the best ride to operate on park. It was second to none on guest interaction, I used to pretend to be parking it on two laps, before whacking it back up to full speed and giving another go.