London Dungeons

Cringle

• 3 weeks later...
This is OFFICIAL confirmation that venegence will not be returning :) London Dungeon™ Hi Lord Scott Bourne Vengeance will not be coming to the new site, however will have two totally new rides! 20 November 2012 at 16:17 · Like · 2

Two new rides??

Please say one of them is like the mini-rollercoaster at the Amsterdam Dungeons.

I think it means the other boat ride and the other Extemis which are technically new? I'm hopefully wrong though.

That's so cheap in that case...

I just love the idea of an indoor rollercoaster and ever since Amsterdam had theirs. I thought it would be a fantastic way to re-launch the London Dungeons.

Will, that coaster in the Amsterdam Dungeons is absolute cack. I've heard several bad reviews about it and there just wouldn't be the space for it to provide a decent layout. The new boat ride is going to have a totally new story and Extremis has a lot more potential at the new site. I'm hearing more and more good things about the project the closer we get. Maybe I'm a previous sceptic who is now converted.

Absolutely no space in County Hall for a coaster, and as said, the Amsterdam coaster is apparently absolutely awful and pointless...

New boat ride and Sub Terra style Extremis is what we're getting, as well as new scenes... Considering the amount of space County Hall has (or lacks), it's the most we could expect...

Just double checking, I have a merlin pass voucher, how do I redeem it at the dungeons, where do I go?

Then also, how do I book a time with my merlin pass, do I just go in the priority queue and enter or do I have to do some special booking!

I am visting on Saturday, and I am very excited but it is my first time visiting, how scary is it?

Thanks very much guys, it's very appreciated!

Also guys, is veagence returning to the new dungeons? I am wondering where it will go if its not!

Also guys, is veagence returning to the new dungeons?
This is OFFICIAL confirmation that venegence will not be returning :) London Dungeon™ Hi Lord Scott Bourne Vengeance will not be coming to the new site, however will have two totally new rides! 20 November 2012 at 16:17 · Like · 2

Just double checking, I have a merlin pass voucher, how do I redeem it at the dungeons, where do I go?

Then also, how do I book a time with my merlin pass, do I just go in the priority queue and enter or do I have to do some special booking!

I am visting on Saturday, and I am very excited but it is my first time visiting, how scary is it?

Thanks very much guys, it's very appreciated!

Don't want my question to be left behind :P

Someone please answer it!

About veagence, is it good? I will have a ride when I visit on Saturday but also where is it going to go? I know people say the will not happen, but I really do think it is going to thorpe!

Vengeance is by far one of the biggest pointless attractions I've experienced...

Made no sense and the guns? Worthless...

Dungeons you turn up and show your MAP at the Priority Entrance (closest to London Bridge station Tooley Street exit), time shouldn't be too much of an issue...