Dreams

Tom

• 6 months later...

Yeah that is a real scary one.I have had a couple, many years ago, which were premonitions.One where my brother knocked over a tin of beans in the supermarket. A few days later, he did!The second was again my brother falling off the balcony of our flats at the time, seven floors up. I grabbed his hand but couldn't hold him. Thankfully, the second one didn't come true :)

That's the only one of mine which came true. :) Otherwise I would be a millionaire, not work, be in a long standing partnership with the one I love, be tall, handsome, have more than a one pack ... the list goes on :)So Psychic I am not.If you are though, please feel free to sort out the above for me :)

I always have dreams, and the 4 I can remember are:1. Sitting on a bench outside the vampire, and all of a sudden the bench got dispatched with the train.... sooo scary!. I had no safety bars, but I didon't fall....amazing!2. Riding toom blaster when there were no sound affects working. It was like soooo scary... was like traveling around an empty room.3. Managing to get on Valhalla at blackpool pleasure beach just before it closed. :). how ever... they forgot I was on the ride... and I was left going round and round the circuit all night!and 4. My bed somehow flying, and taking me back in time to see all my friends from school. :). it was like so weird.... spinning in the air hearing the sounds of my friend's voices and feeling like I was in the room with them. :P. Then a hand reached out to grab me but I couldn't hold on to it, and fell to the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was one of the first riders on SAW- the indoor bit was all scary like and an indoor pendulum chops both my arms off- then went up the chain lift went over the top and came off the track like because it's 100 degrees it just fell 90 degrees. Then I heard Jipsaw say game over. Then I woke up and remembered it'd watched both Saw II and Final Destination 3 the night before! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...