Dreams

Tom

To be fair, falling dreams are the ones that practically KILL you! I'm pretty sure whenever I've dreamt of falling from a great height, I'm literally suffocating in my own dream!

...which is why you should NEVER dream of being underwater! ;) *remembers either swimming desperately to the surface or being gravitationally stuck to the sea floor :o*

I woke up in the middle of the night, with The Swarm by You Me At Six playing in my head instantly, but I remember no dream.

Strangely, yesterday morning, just as I'm about to leave for college, I just check this thread...and this song pops into my head! :P

...and this was in my head the whole 10 minute cycle ride to college!

(Seriously though, with the exception of 'Barbara Ann', this has got to be one of my favourite songs from the 60s/70s! :wub:)

• 1 month later...

Over the last few nights, I have had some pretty weird dreams.

Monday: Our dance teacher made a really cool dance to the Colossus theme tune and we danced to it.

Tuesday: Thorpe was made of lego, and even though she knew it was the closed season, my Mum drove me there. They were testing their newly installed replica of the Jolly Rocker, which went 360 degrees, and zodiac had been moved to where Saw is now. Also, the guy from 'Deal Or No Deal' was there. No idea why.

I think I'm suffering from Thorpe separation anxiety.

I had a rare theme park related dream a couple of weeks ago. Was at Universal but they had loads of crappy funfair rides, then I went on a big indoor dark ride but I fell out of the car and was dangling by my feet caught in the seat belt, they stopped the ride and threw me out of the park on to the street which turned out to be down town Vegas.

I have no idea.

I had a weird dream last night.

We were in a pet shop and I saw some baby pugs, like really tiny ones about the size of hamsters. I was like 'mawwww, how cute!'

Then it cuts to me and a friend sitting outside a cafe (like a posh teashop in the country), being served spring rolls. I bite into one to be greeted by a googly eyed baby pug. I take the pastry of the spring roll off, and the baby pug rolls about on the table and then runs off. I spend the rest of the dream chasing him around some ornamental gardens. I don't to get how I could have such a random dream.

Last nights dream was intense. I normally have dreams of extremes. Either I sit down in a coffee shop dream and do nothing (or a similar scenario) or pew pew pew guns lazers fire helicopter crash 360 no scope tom boy assistant machine gun death blood dreams. 

Last nights one was one of the pew pew pew guns lazers fire helicopter crash 360 no scope tom boy assistant machine gun death blood dreams. 

I was sitting in an office tied to a chair and then I kicked a guy in the face, jumped out of the building (I think it was based in LA) and I caught a rope from a helicopter and we swooshed round the building I whipped a machine gun out from nowhere still holding on to the rope shot all round the building and made it collapse then a tank came along and shot my helicopter down and I was falling and falling and then I get caught by someone with a jetpack and they flew me to safety then their head was chopped off by a guy dressed as a samurai who I punched in the face and whacked with a chair and kicked to a floor then stole the helmet got super powers and flew off.

Wooh cool dreams.

Just remembered one I had last night...and it's EXTREMELY rare I remember one!

I was at PortAventura and somehow I instantly got on Shambhala at the front row. However, it was very strange, as:

1. The drop was MUCH shorter than reality

2. The track was red and green, rather than white and blue like it is today

3. Scenic construction hadn't finished. No wonder I got on it instantly! :P

• 4 months later...

Had a dream that Nemesis had a sister coaster built which was a launched B&M Wingrider/drop coaster that was in a pit like Nemesis.

Fanboys queued all opening day and it suffered technical difficulties and were unable to ride but I somehow managed it.

Benin posted on TPM saying it was a complete joke and no-one got to ride it.

Then I posted a trip report about how amazing it was.

This was a good dream indeed.

• 4 months later...

I had a pretty strange dream a couple of nights ago. I remember being taken captive and put into a room with some others (that looked awfully like I'm A Celeb's Chamber of Horrors). In the centre of the room, there was some sort of sub-machine gun (manned by one of the Worms from the Worms games?!!) and we were each asked a question, with the firearm in the centre pointing at whoever was answering...and this never happened in the dream, but I assume whoever got an answer wrong would have the gun open fire on them...

...Crazy I know. :lol:

I had a dream that one of my favourite artists from Instagram, me and some random girl from my primary school drove behind the Kardashians' red Vauxhall to their jungle treehouse where we made cardboard racing cars. The artist made hers look like Rita:queen of speed and then we tested them out at a skatepark. There is literally no meaning in my dreams. None.

Another one (more recently) was that ANOTHER person from my primary school invited me to a party at Thorpe park and we went on Samurai. rather normal except the seating layout had been dramatically changed and it had about 15 arms (two people per arm, facing each other). It was really odd. And I seem to recollect a member of staff trying to murder us with a burger.

my last dream was from the night after I watched insidious for the first time.

I simply woke up in my old room, looked up, and lipstick face was staring at me, hanging from my ceiling. then I was woken up by my mum because apparently I had been screaming. woo night terrors over silly things.