Saw- Construction Thread

Phill

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the footage of inside the station is the offload platform not the onload :P

Yeah!

ive seen it :P it looks amazing I think though they should of done a pov in the dak section of the ride so we could see if theres any theming :( welll I cant wait to ride it but dunno when :) oohh and btw I'm kenny I dont normally come on here but I thought I would :P

I think they didn't show the inside as they want to keep it as a secret

I'm pretty sure the reporter and the Director of Thorpe kept quiet about the theme and effects either because:1) It's too scary2) They would need special cameras to film the dark section effectively3) Thorpe want to keep it a surprise (they have done til now so why spoil it?)4) Saw is a brand, and if the BBC focused on it in a positive light it could be seen as advertising, something they're not allowed to do :( Please don't assume the inside is going to be rubbish! You'll be bursting too many people's bubbles :)

I'm not going to bother watching the POV Video - it will ruin the surprise, so thanks to all of you who posted a link rather than a YouTube window. But was there really any need to make this topic three pages bigger talking about a 2 minute report on BBC? Even so, think about how may people watch BBC News at 6 o'clock, Thorpe's Marketing Department have just scored a massive hole-in-one. Most people in England probably know about SAW now. :)

It is indeed, it's not a POV of the whole ride.Thanks guys for the links, it looks even better when seeing it from the bottom. I'm so so excited for the opening of this now and even more excited at being able to ride it soon! :)Thorpe have done brilliantly with this coaster.(By the way, at about 1:45 in the vid, look at the mannequins. I take it this is part of the theming)!

To be honest Mr. Hicks the POV videos was just snippets of it POV, sometimes it was a video of their faces, but they do show a small bit of the offload station if you dont want to ruin it, but otherwise its pretty much spoiler free.

In no way is the news report a spoiler. It just shows you everything you have probably already seen before, (apart from the view of the offload platform).

Anyone have any idea who the other people were riding it? They look a bit young for staff.

Could be their families? I'm preety sure they'd be allowed to ride shortly after staff.

I don't think they actually rode it. The reporter says they do, but I don't think they did.On the first report on Monday, they could've just been cued to walk out of the exit and say one line.On the second report on Tuesday, they could've just been again cued to walk off the train in the offload area. Doesn't mean they actually rode it. Hey dont hold me to it I'm just saying because there's no footage of them riding it. :)And this Ride It First just isn't first anymore is it? So many people have ridden it. Staff, News Reporters, People from the Wedding (unconfirmed), RCCDB (this thursday). Its stupid. It should be called "Ride It First one hour before it opens to the special AP Holders Preview and 24 Hours before Public Opening"

Everyone worrying about the themeing inside; rest assured it's good, it's animated BUT don't expect full gore. Sounds exciting huh? :) One thing I find interesting is that none of the news reports ever mention SAW. Copyright laws at the time it's aired, I guess.

I don't think they actually rode it. The reporter says they do, but I don't think they did.On the first report on Monday, they could've just been cued to walk out of the exit and say one line.On the second report on Tuesday, they could've just been again cued to walk off the train in the offload area. Doesn't mean they actually rode it. Hey dont hold me to it I'm just saying because there's no footage of them riding it. :)And this Ride It First just isn't first anymore is it? So many people have ridden it. Staff, News Reporters, People from the Wedding (unconfirmed), RCCDB (this thursday). Its stupid. It should be called "Ride It First one hour before it opens to the special AP Holders Preview and 24 Hours before Public Opening"

Well you could see other people riding it in other clips during the report.