Europa Park

MikeC

Welcome to TPM Joe! I hope you enjoy your stay here on our fantabulous forums and enjoy all the geeky coaster gossip that goes on! :ninja: If ever you have any problems just hit me up with a PM. :)And yes! Wodan's looking awesome! I'm seriously jealous of all the people going to ride this when it opens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
CONSTRUCTION UPDATES1. WodanIt's been a while, but all three trains are now on site for Wodan, and testing is allegedly due at the end of this month! They are currently tracking the ride, with a lot of it already done. However, the temperatures over the past fortnight have been as low as -20C, so it's not been easy. Nevertheless..Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image2. Hotel Bell RockThe hotel is really taking shape, and will open on 11 July.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image3. Dark Ride / Rollercoaster 2013Approval has now been given for construction work to begin for the 2013 extension to the Enchanted Forest. It will encompass 3 new rides, a catering area and shops. Rides are likely to be a suspended powered coaster from Mack Rides, which will feature indoor and outdoor sections and be themed to Luc Besson's Arthur and the Invisibles. Luc Besson himself will be the creative director for the project. The other rides will be mini drop towers and a carousel. All due to open for March/April 2013. The rollercoaster will be the 12th to open at Europa-Park! Quite a number! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...