Favourite Fast Food restaurant

Dan9

What Is Your Favourite Fastfood Outlet  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Fast Food Outlet?

• McDonalds
    • KFC
    • Burger King
    • Subway
    • SFC
    • Local Chicken & Chip Shop
    • Fish & Chips
    • Greggs
    • Local Peri Peri Chicken & Chip Shop
    • Burger Kitchin
    • Yo! SUSHI
    • Other
    • MarcDonalds (As Requested By Members)

I must admit I just burst into tears because I had so much trouble to decide what to put...I <3 KFC but had it last night and don't actually want it now. I had pizza a few nights ago and didnt taste too great and not wanting that right now.But...McDonalds , I could kill for a milkshake right now or a lovely double cheese burger:) Just thinking about it is making me hungry! So that can be my vote for the moment....as for Burger King.. meh tbh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Subway, because it's probably the least corperate and the food is healthier and tastier than the other's imo! ;);) Burger King - Poor mans WimpyMcDonalds - Poor mans Burger King (full of chavs)!KFC - Poor mans Dixy (Dixy might be cheaper but food is better and cooked in a better way)!Pizza Hut - Poor mans Pizza Express (To call them Pizza's in an insult, they're just American pies with cheese topping, Express do the proper Italian style)!Subway - Probably the best sandwich and baguette shop in the country, way better than Gregg's imo!My favourite fast food restaurant is Wimpy, although it barely qualify's as fast food cause you do have to wait a while. But it's cooked in a much healthier and tastier way than it's competitors and is so underrated, how comes it was never even put on the Poll? People almost forget it's there I swear, the milkshakes alone are king and you get a knife & folk and a proper plate, better for hygiene, aswell as a great pudding menu! ;):P Most of the fast food places on here are just over corperate American diseases! B)

• 8 months later...