Television

Sheepie

It was a joke...So really I should actually be congratulating him for braving what could have turned into one hell of a rainstorm (which it did...after the race).Great race though, and well done to Alonso once again for putting Renault where they were nowhere near earlier this year. And Massa for still putting on a brave face on the podium and the press conference. And to Hamilton for winning the championship obviously. Though then again had Massas engine not blown in Hungary and Melbourne, or they guy who released him in Singapore got it horribly (sp?) wrong, he'd have won the title way by China. Ah well :unsure:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that, I haven't seen the final episode yet. Douche. Perhaps spoiler tags next time yeah?As for Big Brother, what a flaming pile of ****. No point in watching E4 for the next 5 months or however retardedly long that tripe is on. Can't believe they've replaced Scrubs with BBLBRBLRB or whatever it is.Waterloo Road was indeed absolutely brilliant television, can't remember the last time a single episode of a show evoked so many different emotions!

Don't worry, t's only 3 (or now two I guess) weeks.

It's only celebrity Big brother, so once again very short. I do prefer the actual one in the summer, most of the people in the celebrity version I've never heard of.I'll tell you something anoying me at the moment, GMTV's return of MR Motivator, and his stupid diet plan... so anoying!.I watched Nanny Mcfee yesterday, have not seen that film for ages!