Television

Sheepie

Thanks for that, I haven't seen the final episode yet. Douche. Perhaps spoiler tags next time yeah?As for Big Brother, what a flaming pile of ****. No point in watching E4 for the next 5 months or however retardedly long that tripe is on. Can't believe they've replaced Scrubs with BBLBRBLRB or whatever it is.

Agreed. Scrubs is pretty damn good tbh. It started growing on me recently, so I decided to watch it more, only know to find the worst thing on TV starting yet again. CBB is so pointless really, I'm fine with having the normal one because I know so many people who like it, but the Celebrity one really is just stupid and annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of Dead Set - anyone here seen it? Awesome. Anyway, I wanna get hold of one these clocks they use in the control room:Posted ImageFor those who don't know the top 2 figures display the hours and minutes, and the bottom one displays the seconds. Also, the ring of dots counts with each second, e.g if it's on 25 seconds all the dots between 1 and 5 positions are displayed.I realise these are mainly used throughout broadcasting and getting hold of one isn't easy, as I've searched high and low on the net. Anyone have any suggestions of how to get one of these? Even a computer-based one would be good!