Dragon Falls

• 4 months later...

Loggers Leap could kick this rides butt.However, this ride is still a nice enough attraction. It's wild, fun and it has a good personality.I am not as close with the rides at Chessington as I am with the rides at Thorpe. But I still know all the rides by their first names and they always seem happy to see me.As a log flume fan, I really enjoy this ride. it's very good. That's what I like about it. It's good.Good.

Loggers Leap could kick this rides butt.However, this ride is still a nice enough attraction. It's wild, fun and it has a good personality.I am not as close with the rides at Chessington as I am with the rides at Thorpe. But I still know all the rides by their first names and they always seem happy to see me.As a log flume fan, I really enjoy this ride. it's very good. That's what I like about it. It's good.Good.

You're a bit loopy aren't you?

• 2 months later...

Minimum height: 1.20 metres CHANGES TO DRAGONS FALLS HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS As one of the UK’s leading theme parks we regularly review all of the safety and visitor information relating to all our rides – working with independent experts and the manufacturers. As part of our regular review process a decision has been taken to increase the height restrictions on our Dragon Falls ride to 1.2m. We understand that this may be disappointing for a small number of our younger/family visitors as this is a very popular ride, but hope that you bear with us and will enjoy the many other attractions in the Park. Anyone under 1.3 metres must be accompanied by an adult aged 16 or over.

http://www.chessington.com/explore/mystic-east.aspxInteresting..

Hmm, that's a bit of a hike!I can understand that there's sometimes some things that need to be changed and all that, but increasing it by 30cm!? Just ouch.Wonder if Loggers Leap will suffer a similar fate?

The thing is this restriction actually makes it in the ride stakes, more restrictive then Fury. That "if you are under 1.3 you must be accompanied by an adult" thing.If it does happens to Loggers, Thorpe are going to really struggle justifying it, at least Chessington has other family friendly rides...

It's a Mack wide thing, like with the Huss pirate ships...Should be interesting...

Why hasn't this happened with Logger's Leap or The Flume then, I am pretty sure they are manufactured by Mack as well? And if it was Chessington's idea as it sounds like on the article/paragraph surely the other two parks would have followed suit.

But Rattlesnake's changed with obvious reason with some 1.2m kid or whatever height they were hurting themselves quite badly on it...This... Has a 'security' reason? That's a rather unambigious reason and want to go deeper into the rabbit hole to find out why only Chessie's is changing and not Thorpe's or Alton's... That's the main issue, neither of those two are changing, yet Chessie's is?

• 3 weeks later...