Random

Phill

Haha, I'm worse! The only curry I eat is Korma. Whenever I go around my Indian friend's house, her mum makes me something like Vegetable Pakoras or savoury pancakes because I can't eat what they do. From scratch though and they're lush, I should add :)I'd much rather tackle the challenges such as todays seven pound italian challenge. TEN DISHES. And some of the carnivore challenges look good too ;) The burgers. My god; the burger with pork belly, eight burgers with two strips of bacon and a slice of cheese each, foie gras, macerated cherry paste and mayo. Oh, it looks so good. I could only eat about a quarter of it but wow.And yes, I've memorised the contents :)

I have a FujiFilm FinePix Z10 and I have the battery charger somewhere but if I remember correctly it's knackered and I tried looking on Amazon and Ebay for a new charger and in all honesty I don't know fook all about it. There's some on Amazon that charge mine and 50 others but I want one that's going to work so any suggestions? Links? Anything really. Oh and I'm skint so cheap would be nice and I think I might save up soon for a new one. If you guys thinks it's worth me just saving then I will but I just needs some help cause dear God I am sh!t at this stuff.