Random

Phill

Well The Swarm's building site hasn't changed since you left... There's been a bit of mud erosion I guess, but other than that literally nothing. Unless the tank came after you left because in that case there's a tank which is half fake and half real and no we do not currently know whether Thorpe are keeping it but it would be very appreciated and generally a nice gesture thank you Merlin.

Fore-note: This message could go in this thread, but could also easily slot into the Rant thread :D An E-penis is idiot fodder. I really don't see the point in people pretending they have extra Man Points (another idiot accolade) because of some imaginary immaturity. I knew a guy at my school who 'collected' Man Points, "and every time you reached twelve points you get a new penis"... "I have four penises now, and Ethan has three, but Dara has negative one LOL".NO BITCH.So, in revolt, I have 60 rep! Yay! And congratulations to you, Josh.

eg. 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY xXXXOooXxxooooxx AMELIA MY LIFE AND SOUL, NEVER LEAVE ME' Constant facebook statuses, and then they break up in a week.A 'year 8' relationship. BAM.

Agreed, iv'e just gone into year 8, walked into the science corridor and some guy in my year is snogging the face off of some girl in my class...And some girl in my year has had 15 boyfriends in a year...Kids these days ;)

Agreed, iv'e just gone into year 8, walked into the science corridor and some guy in my year is snogging the face off of some girl in my class...And some girl in my year has had 15 boyfriends in a year...Kids these days ;)

Omg. I'm not in year 8, so it's not as bad, but I walked to the lockers and saw my mate sucking face with her boyfriend. It was just them and me there. Awkward. I made a quick exit.And these so called "boyfriends" this girl claims to have had...They can't have been proper or serious relationships hah :D