Random

Phill

^ I swear you're only 12 anyway.On an overwhelmingly more interesting topic, I'm reading about Pterosaurs and Spinosaurus! Dinosaurs are so fascinating... I would love to be able to go back in time and see our world when it looked so vastly different to how it does now. And don't you dare mention Jurassic Park :PPosted Image

Mhmm. Casually singing to a bit of Adele. In my head I sounded just like her, but this quite clearly was not the case. My mum ran upstairs and looked sickened.

Loose some weight first

Ok then...

Have a day off

^ I swear you're only 12 anyway.On an overwhelmingly more interesting topic, I'm reading about Pterosaurs and Spinosaurus! Dinosaurs are so fascinating... I would love to be able to go back in time and see our world when it looked so vastly different to how it does now. And don't you dare mention Jurassic Park :PPosted Image

Right.

HA! HAHA!Why is it funny? Because it's true.Just kidding Jack :P

Hooray, someone took a joke.Edit : No harm intended , Lauren .. your not fat, just banter :)

YES LUKE! :DI must get myself some more off eBay soon, not had any since June/July! I've been having an endless supply of Coca Cola though, due to regular Dominos :rolleyes: I get 4 bottles of coke to raise the price by £5 to get it to £20 so I can then use a £5 off voucher. Cushty! Free coke!I don't think I've ever paid full price for everything at Dominos, thanks to voucher codes ;)