Random

Phill

What I'm going to get at is, its not a new 'ride', its only a maze, people wont travel halfway around the worlds as such to try out a maze.

But it's not only a maze; it's a SAW maze! Therefore, there's more of a chance you'll get a few SAW enthusiasts from America (where SAW is much more popular) so they can say they've done a SAW maze (or maybe even 2) as well as a SAW roller coaster. If it was just a maze, yeah, I'd completely agree with you. But because it's SAW, you can't predict how much of an increase the park will get.

Oh god I walked to Tesco Express today to get a 1st class stamp- 39p mind!! and even though there was a post box right outside, I chose to take a ten minute stroll to the one further down. Big mistake- I was wearing my brand new dolly shoes from Primark and crap don't I know it now! My tootsies were so painful when I took them off =( I supposed that's what you get when you pay £4 for a pair of shoes xP

I think the benefit Saw Alive will have is that it being an all year round attraction, the actors will get used to the environment and what creates the best scares for the groups in the mazes, where as fright nights it all comes up pretty quickly and dont last very long.

Or the actors will get really bored doing the same thing day in, day out that they won't put as much effort in to scare the guests...

We thought one of our cats was going to have to have her tail amputated because of a lump on the base of it, which the vets thought could be an infection or potentially a cancerous tumor. She had some X-rays done today and luckily she'd only dislocated it, which had caused it to swell. They said she'll always have a bump there but it won't bother her, but as long as she's alive I really wouldn't of given a damn if she'd had her tail taken off. <3 <3