Random

Phill

In the town they have opened the best sweet shop ever. Its called the Olde Sweet Shop and the whole interior is done up like the old days, its all really authentic, I love it. Anyway, I got the best chocolate bar with marshmallows on fudge on. There's my random contribution!

What car do you drive? A flipping Hummer?!

Nope, as it says in my Sig...It's a 1996, 1.8L Petrol, Volvo 440. It is supposed to do 36MPG, so me getting 38.3 combined, not Hypermilling, is quite good, I thought.What have you got?Tom.When I say combined, I mean, 3/4 of the miles being Motorways, averaging about 60ish, and, alot of small/short journeys, and, a bit in stop/start traffic.If it was a modern car, yes, that sort of MPG is bad, but, considering its age and condition, I think it's quite good.

I'm surprised how after 1 trip to TP and 1 to Chessie this season has made me lose interest in TP. I'm on here and there's a new post in the Stealth topic and I think 'Oh'. Yet I see a new post about 'Tomb Blaster' and I think 'Hmm, what's all this about then?' And then click on that. Afterwards, I don't really care about Stealth and then just mark it as read. Even a new post in the future topics or in the Inferno topic doesn't spark anything for me. Compare this to a week ago and it was much different.I'm slightly disappointed that Thorpe Park is now losing its flare for me and that I just seem to see it as another park like Adventure Island or Paulton's Park - one that I just think 'Oh' about and probably will only ever visit once. I just hope that it's because Chessie is more fresh in my mind than Thorpe. This is a slightly sad day in my eyes... :mellow:

I'm surprised how after 1 trip to TP and 1 to Chessie this season has made me lose interest in TP. I'm on here and there's a new post in the Stealth topic and I think 'Oh'. Yet I see a new post about 'Tomb Blaster' and I think 'Hmm, what's all this about then?' And then click on that. Afterwards, I don't really care about Stealth and then just mark it as read. Even a new post in the future topics or in the Inferno topic doesn't spark anything for me. Compare this to a week ago and it was much different.I'm slightly disappointed that Thorpe Park is now losing its flare for me and that I just seem to see it as another park like Adventure Island or Paulton's Park - one that I just think 'Oh' about and probably will only ever visit once. I just hope that it's because Chessie is more fresh in my mind than Thorpe. This is a slightly sad day in my eyes... :D

Welcome to the better side which is known as the Chessington World of Adventure's side obviously! ;):mellow:

Haha!Thorpe Park could never be like Adventure Island or Paulton's Park. I think Thorpe Park and Chessington are both doing a lot better than they have done previously. Alton Towers is definately the better side. But with Thorpe and Chessie, it's a win-win situation. I'll agree to disagree :mellow:

In the town they havent opened the best sweet shop ever. Its called the Olde Sweet Shop and the whole interior is done up like the old days, its all really authentic, I love it. Anyway, I got the best chocolate bar with marshmallows on fudge on. There's my random contribution!

Reading by any chance?

Yes he is, but we both enjoy thrill rides more, which is something Chessington is unable to offer, so it would be kind of pointless us 2 staying, had we been got hold of others there then obviously it would be a different story, after all its all about the company..