Random

Phill

Oh my god I was watching Scrubs earlier with my Dad when the adverts came on and they showed the Tampax Pearl advert. We literally sat there like :| it was one of the most akward moments of my life.It still doesn't beat the akwardness of watching TV with my parents one evening and watching a Vagisil advert with them. We literally couldn't look at each other for hours after.

Oh my god I was watching Scrubs earlier with my Dad when the adverts came on and they showed the Tampax Pearl advert. We literally sat there like :| it was one of the most akward moments of my life.It still doesn't beat the akwardness of watching TV with my parents one evening and watching a Vagisil advert with them. We literally couldn't look at each other for hours after.

That's the complete opposite with my family. They talk about everything. My stepdad, thanks to my mother, knows when it's 'my time of the month'. Yay. ;) And then they proceed to take this piss... My family is very unsympathetic. :)

That's the complete opposite with my family. They talk about everything. My stepdad, thanks to my mother, knows when it's 'my time of the month'. Yay. ;) And then they proceed to take this piss... My family is very unsympathetic. :)

Lmao! Awwwh xDOne evening I was packing my bag for school and my Dad asked me something and I think I answered him funnily and he ran downstairs and went to my Mum 'Is she on her blob or something?' and then my Mum goes 'Yes she is actually'. I just stood there mortified like :| thanks Mum.Oh god Durex adverts x) I would probably end up laughing my ass off!

It's my last official day of Year 11 tomorrow and I'm actually not looking that forward to it tbh. I really haven't enjoyed Year 11 too much but now it's coming to an end I'm really going to miss it. At the start of Year 10 this time seemed so far away but it's suddenly all become real now x(. I'm still coming back for Sxith Form next year but to think tomorrow is going to be the last time I see all my friends together before a few go off to college is really sad! I'm especially going to miss one of my friends called Jodie as we've become close over the last year. Ahhh I think I'm going to shed some tears tomorrow.And I have a god damn English Literature exam tomorrow. 2.5 hours. Bahhh (N)

I remember my last day of Year 11! :) Well bits of it. In fact we had two days. There was the last day of lessons, then the next day, we came in for form time and an assembly (but a special long one with silly awards etc)...and a break time lol. Everyone signed shirts etc, took photos...then there was some music at the end and someone sang, everyone was going crazy dancing! :DThen me and my friends walked back to my friend's house and it was raining! ;) Had to be careful cos our shirts had been signed. And some woman drove past, through a puddle, and drenched our legs! Cow! I shouted a very rude word at her!Then we had our exams over the next few weeks...the Leavers Ball was in May, so before the exams...I think. I know it used to be afterwards, like when my brother was there, and he was like "Why are they having it before the exams?" I don't remember much of it and I didn't have a decent camera so only got a few photos/videos on my phone. But from what I do remember, it was a laugh!Then the night after that, we had a party at some place someone had hired, and none of the bar staff checked for ID?! Well you can imagine what a great shock that was! First time I got drunk :DAhaha fun times...I miss school and my old friends...

I remember my last day of Year 11! :) Well bits of it. In fact we had two days. There was the last day of lessons, then the next day, we came in for form time and an assembly (but a special long one with silly awards etc)...and a break time lol. Everyone signed shirts etc, took photos...then there was some music at the end and someone sang, everyone was going crazy dancing! :DThen me and my friends walked back to my friend's house and it was raining! ;) Had to be careful cos our shirts had been signed. And some woman drove past, through a puddle, and drenched our legs! Cow! I shouted a very rude word at her!Then we had our exams over the next few weeks...the Leavers Ball was in May, so before the exams...I think. I know it used to be afterwards, like when my brother was there, and he was like "Why are they having it before the exams?" I don't remember much of it and I didn't have a decent camera so only got a few photos/videos on my phone. But from what I do remember, it was a laugh!Then the night after that, we had a party at some place someone had hired, and none of the bar staff checked for ID?! Well you can imagine what a great shock that was! First time I got drunk :PAhaha fun times...I miss school and my old friends...

We did all the shirt signing stuff after our Lit exam and we had a leavers assembly which made everyone really sad and then we had our school anthem played and all the girls just started crying their eyes out, me included! It so wasn't a good decision to wear mascara and eyeliner today x). It's really only hit me today how these people have become my best friends over the last 5 years and I've seen them everyday and a few of them are going to college and it's going to be weird not seeing them everyday.