Random

Phill

Ruthless German efficiency strikes again...

At least we scored a goal against them. Of course people use the old bollocks as to why they didn't want Germany to win. Yes they did blitz us to hell 70 years ago.But they gave us Europa Park so I could forgive them for anything. -_-

I cannot stop listening to this, she is such a great singer!
Speaking of videos you just can't stop watching, here's one that's pretty disturbing yet unbelievebly compelling! someone tell me how that guy kept going? :LAnd he's a very talented singer too! -_- (If Graham Norton was ever any use, these three minutes are golden)

Sorry but what a stupid comment.Anyone can make mistakes, anyone can forget and leave the gas on. It doesn't automatically mean you come from a bad or stupid household! Maybe the gas was on very very low, and the dial looked like it was in the off position?My mum occassionally rests things on the hob (obv when it's turned off), like if she's cleaning the worktop. But we are the last people that would be stupid or ignorant about fire safety etc!There's a difference between making mistakes as all human beings do, and actually being a stupid ignorant person.