Suggestions

Ashley W

Aggree with the fact that there is nowhere to simple relax and laze about, the glass house can be okay to relax in when not busy and Sunken Garden is really nice when Stealth is out of action. Apart from that, you are constantly surrounded with loud noises from rides (especially Colossus at the moment) and guests everywhere. Yes, it's to be expected at a Theme Park but unfortunately there is nowhere to just relax for five minutes, I do however understand that the limited space means that it's not possible to create this type of area.

I would like to point out that THORPE PARK is a place were people go to have fun not relax, If people want to realx there back gardens at homewhy not "relax" there

Thats exactly what I was going to say. What do you expect when you go to a theme park?

Excuse me, you think that people enjoy walking around for up to 12 hours during a day at a Theme Park without being able to sit down. Maybe this is because you are both little boys with plenty of energy to be running around all day but I know for a fact that if I was to take my family on a day out to a Theme Park we would most certainly like to be able to sit down somewhere nice for an hour or so to relax during the day. Thank god you two don't run theme parks. On Thorpe Parks defence, as Neil said, the park has limited space and there is the odd attempt to create an area of which you can go and sit down in every now and then. My best visits to the park in the past years have been where I have been able to get a good balance of rides and relaxing.

Firstly all the old Thorpe Park signs with 'Tussauds' written need to be changed.A lot of the rides such as nemesis inferno should be repainted.Thorpe should move away from the more young family orientated style so Octopuss Gardens and all the kiddy rides should be removed to make way for more a more thrilling ride or relaxing area.Maybe get rid of no way out and octopuss gardens and build some kind of ride which spans over the two plots.

I'd be gutted to see X:/ No Way Out go. It's not the most thrilling ride in the park, but it isn't the least! The ride gives me plenty of giggles and I still love it. Of course, I am not saying it can't be improved, but it isn't that bad. However, it's my opinion.

I agree with you. For me at least, no trip to Thorpe is satisfactory with out a ride on X.It's diffrent. Again, maybe not the most thrilling, though when it was built it was the first backwards coaster (not sure if it still is) and Thorpe probably want to hold on to it.If X goes, Thorpe just won't be the same for me

I really enjoy X:/No Way Out and would be gutted if they removed it. I have a great time on it!! And the way it rolls forward a bit when it stops each time really freaks me out!I'd love to see a Moving 3D Simulation Ride at the park like The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman at Islands of Adventure. I though it was a fantastic ride and would be something totally new here!

I really enjoy X:/No Way Out and would be gutted if they removed it. I have a great time on it!! And the way it rolls forward a bit when it stops each time really freaks me out!I'd love to see a Moving 3D Simulation Ride at the park like The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman at Islands of Adventure. I though it was a fantastic ride and would be something totally new here!

Good Idea. They could replace the existing 3D Time Voyagers, which I feel is ok the first time, but doesn't have the re-ride factor.

• 2 weeks later...

Thorpe would never be the same wihtout a giant pyramid in the middle of it, Getting rid of X would e like a member of family passing.And dont those bins look fashionable there in the barn, ut anyone who see's sence really would of thought they would be in the park :)Unless of course it was the closed season of course :)

Thorpe Farm is an access route for emergency services vehicles to get into the park, and also for vehicles involved in ride construction. Below is an aerial picture of TP and everything within the red line belongs to Thorpe Park. (May not be 100% accurate).Posted ImageAs you can see, the farm is included in that, and so will always be 'something to do with Thorpe Park' unless they sell it, which is unlikely.