Suggestions

Ashley W

Thorpe park should have early ride time plus they need to open the gates (turnstiles) about 30mins before the park opens and hold everyone in the dome this one because it will reduce the backlog out side the park and 2 it gives people the chance to already start buying much like alton towers do with the towers street!

Thorpe park should have early ride time plus they need to open the gates (turnstiles) about 30mins before the park opens and hold everyone in the dome this one because it will reduce the backlog out side the park and 2 it gives people the chance to already start buying much like alton towers do with the towers street!

I agree with letting people into the dome as it gives people a bit of space to breathe... although there may be issues with capacity in there. I don;t think Early ride time is needed at Thorpe as it already has very good hours. Currently its 9:30-8:00 which is a good 10 and a half hours. It doesn't really need extra time and the staff would be exhausted working a constant 11 hour day.Maybe in the quiet time, but then you wouldn't need early rider anyway as the park would be so dead.

I agree with letting people into the dome as it gives people a bit of space to breathe... although there may be issues with capacity in there. I don;t think Early ride time is needed at Thorpe as it already has very good hours. Currently its 9:30-8:00 which is a good 10 and a half hours. It doesn't really need extra time and the staff would be exhausted working a constant 11 hour day.Maybe in the quiet time, but then you wouldn't need early rider anyway as the park would be so dead.

Well even just letting you in the park to choose your ride before it opens would be good enough for me!

Well even just letting you in the park to choose your ride before it opens would be good enough for me!

I disagree with this. It just annoys people more. For example, Chessie opens its gate at 9:30, but practically all rides don't open till 10. And the amount of people I've heard saying "What's the point in opening the park but not the rides" is uncountable...

I disagree with this. It just annoys people more. For example, Chessie opens its gate at 9:30, but practically all rides don't open till 10. And the amount of people I've heard saying "What's the point in opening the park but not the rides" is uncountable...

Port aventura has a completely different way of opening that I dont think from what you say many britions would like!

On every occasion I've visited Thorpe this season the gates have been opened well before scheduled opening anyway, so I don't know why there are still complaints about it to be honest.

Hmm, strange. Every time I've visited, it's been on time, give or take a minute. The earliest I've seen the park opened this season is about 9:25. Strange. :P

And the amount of people I've heard saying "What's the point in opening the park but not the rides" is uncountable...

Hehe, and I wonder what their reaction would be if they all had to stand behind the turnstiles at the gates causing a massive crush as the park opened...

Port aventura has a completely different way of opening that I dont think from what you say many britions would like!

Your getting on my tits now, EVERY company owner will have their own strategys and plans so STOP comparing them to other parks. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AND NEVER WILL BE.

Your getting on my tits now, EVERY company owner will have their own strategys and plans so STOP comparing them to other parks. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AND NEVER WILL BE.

You realise its a discususions page so its bout Thorpe park and my thought was involved around Port aventura in the idea of opening so thats the only way to get the message across of how I would like to see it done!

They cant with the amount of engineering cars/vans and what not driving around the park. Would cause a load of problems.

Hmm, strange. Every time I've visited, it's been on time, give or take a minute. The earliest I've seen the park opened this season is about 9:25. Strange. :P

I think it depends how far through the engineers are through there checks and what rides are ready, if they are its not unusual to be let in early.