SAW: The Ride

Mark9

My god. Not even a week in and its already had a lot of downtime. Does not sound too great

Rides can break down at any time (and this is the first public week, it's been operating for ages before Saturday as well). It just so happens to be that it is suffering problems at this time. If anything it's a good thing, it means engineers will be able to learn about the ride and possible problems immediately, and prepare for the busier summer ahead. Better suffering problems now than July anyway.And that said, its reliability will get better anyway. Stealth had dreadful problems all through its first year, and it's improved by a lot now. I mean apart from scheduled maintenence, I rarely see it down for whole days now. So as the staff learn more about it, reliability will improve and it won't suffer as many problems as it is now :lol:.(hopefully)

I went on SAW today as well. When we got to the offload platform and got out, the ride broke down :). I couldn't help but feel sorry for everyone who was waiting in the queue :lol:. How long did you guys have to wait for SAW?Also, I couldn't believe how great SAW is! Not just the ride, but the themeing as well. Top notch!