SAW: The Ride

Mark9

I er, SAW that video a while back and thought it would be really good. I hoped we would have seen some spinning blades at the first indoor stop point and the 'heads up' at the indoor lift is a nifty idea too. Still, I'm far from moaning, the actual ride is still a very good standard in the UK IF the effects are running. Will be very silly when they all stop.JoshC you say things in that video aren't feesable? How about a ride that blasts you to the moon, from an enormous cannon, in a pume of smoke, the cannon can react to the all mighty blast as the trains dissapire into an adventure through space, missing planets, flying through the center of a giant metior in a shower of sparks...your speed growing as you fly beside a massive super nova that's wildly exploding.......you get the point. Every single thing is feesable with the right amount of cash.

Why would crossbows throw air at you? :blink:

well there not gonna throw real arrows at you? :) They are just giving the effect of the arrow whizzing towards you.and if they are syringes.. which I am highly doubting they are, they are the biggest god damn syringes I ever saw.

If you look, they are syringes. Look backwards when you're on the ride, they look like syringes. However, many people may see it either way and it still gives the exact same effect. Anyway, it is the worst part of the ride, so much more potential there...(Also, thanks for the info on the crossbow thing, I thought it was strange that people were saying crossbows were being fired in front of them. :blink:)

If you look, they are syringes. Look backwards when you're on the ride, they look like syringes. However, many people may see it either way and it still gives the exact same effect. Anyway, it is the worst part of the ride, so much more potential there...(Also, thanks for the info on the crossbow thing, I thought it was strange that people were saying crossbows were being fired in front of them. <_<)

Would of been nice if the syringes squirted air and water to make it clear what they actually are. Most people don't really notice what is on the sides since it is too unclear.

Just watched that video and the inside bit is just awesome. Thorpe's one actually sucks compared to that, but I dont know how feasible that would be for real life.

You can see why I like it. You look at the real Saw and think "Oh well, we've got this, deal with it." <_<

I'm gonna say it for the last time... they are syringes.

Are these syringes the squirt we all recieve in the inline twist before heading outside?Also, I'm guessing they're starting to use the outside part of the queue now, is it any good? I've yet to walk round that for the first time. Do you get good views of the ride and CCR, and is the barbed wire above you reachable, even if you jump up?