SAW: The Ride

Mark9

First time I've ever been in there with actors yesterday and all I can say is they certainly give the ride a different touch and put an edge into the queueline!Pigmask wasn't very scary occasionaly putting his face in yours but other than that he was just strolling up and down, it was the other to with facepaint on that were kicking stuff and shouting in your face as you walked past them that made you jump! Poor old woman in front of me got screamed at and nearly ran out of the attraction haha!

Why do people INSTANTLY think that things will be rethemed?It WONT be rethemed!!! All Saw logos will simply be removed, along with any videos too. The Audio will remain, with the exception of Billy's vocals. Literally anything that says Saw will be removed. Everything else will remain....

Why do people INSTANTLY think that things will be rethemed?It WONT be rethemed!!! All Saw logos will simply be removed, along with any videos too. The Audio will remain, with the exception of Billy's vocals. Literally anything that says Saw will be removed. Everything else will remain....

Wow you know a lot about Thorpe Park's future plans, do you work there? Oh wait..

When the agreement ends, which is likely to be 5+ years I would guess Thorpe would probably try to renew (assuming the Saw franchise is still valuable then).

Considering the franchise has already reached horse flogging levels, I kinda doubt it will be the same in 5 years time...I mean, it would be Saw 12! Urgh...